Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Renewal]Scott Wallace

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Renewal]Scott Wallace Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Renewal]Scott Wallace

Post by Scott Wallace. Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:46 am

Name: Scott Wallace
Date of Birth : 26.07.1987
Phone Number: 70007
Date of obtaining the license: 25-26 February 2010.
Current License Types: Mobile
Desired Firearms: Glock 18c
Why do you need your firearm license renewed?: Well,i just obtained my license like week ago,and i havent used it yet.As i said in my firearm application,i was afraid to move past my neigthbourhood because i live in one of most dangerous areas in Los Santos and now i finally will feel safe to be/move around my neigthbourhood.I Still havent bougth my weapon,because i have been in my vacation at Las Vegas and now i returned to my hometown,And another reason is my hobby,as i started to visit shooting ranges lately and now im finally going to buy my first handgun.
((OOC)) Are you at least a level 4 In game: Yes
EULA: I Scott Wallace Hereby declare that i understand and agree to the Rules and conducts mentioned in the HERE, This includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution if these regulations are to be violated.

Scott Wallace.

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Renewal]Scott Wallace Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Renewal]Scott Wallace

Post by Alan Stewart Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:31 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Renewal]Scott Wallace Logo3ss

Dear Mr Scott Wallace,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Insufficient effort into grammar and punctuation, as well as ultimate reason.
- You haven't had the need for it before, it's not my fault you haven't used it or received it earlier.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of Day/Month/Year.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Alan Stewart,
Los Santos Police Department.

Alan Stewart

Back to top Go down