[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Cameron Woods

Post by Freeway on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:02 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Cameron Woods
1.2) Date of birth: 11/25/1987
1.3) Sex: / Male
1.4) Race: Black
1.5) Phone number: 10807
1.6) Current resident: Apartment 4435, Ganton Apartments.
1.7) Current occupation: Taxi Cab Driver

2.1) Past victim experiences: As a cab driver I was robbed numerous times, I'm almost at the point where I am used to getting robbed.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Glock .17 ((Deagle))

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
I am a taxi cab driver in the city of Los Santos. As you may know Los Santos is one of the most dangerous cities in the world. Also another statistic is that being a Taxi Driver ranks in the top 25 World's most Dangerous Jobs. When you pick the one of the most dangerous jobs in one of the most Dangerous cities it wreaks of disaster. I want to obtain a firearm to carry along with me while I am making my daily Cab fares. I have no criminal record nor any affiliations with Criminal organizations. I want to be able to carry along with my job daily and not have to worry as much about making it home in one piece. The police will always be my first means of defense, I pray I never have to use the firearm, but in some instances the police just can't simply be there. In those instances I would just like to have the feeling of safety no matter what neighbor hood I'm in or What person is in the back seat of my cab.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: I will keep my firearm secured in a holster while on duty, when I am not on duty my firearm will be stored in my home.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I'm level 13.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Cameron Woods, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Freeway

Back to top Go down

Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Cameron Woods

Post by Adrian_Lombardi on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:16 am

Dear Mr.Woods,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
-Criminal Record

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer

Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down