Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Governmental Firearm Renewal] Yuri_Aliabiev

2 posters

Go down

[Governmental Firearm Renewal] Yuri_Aliabiev Empty [Governmental Firearm Renewal] Yuri_Aliabiev

Post by Yuri_Aliabiev Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:03 pm

Name: Yuri Aliabiev
Date of Birth : 03/15/1988
Phone Number: 1051730
Date of obtaining the license: 02/25/2010 (not sure, was on the old forum and I don't really remember the exact date.)
Current License Types: M1
Desired Firearms: Desert Eagle
Why do you need your firearm license renewed?: This firearm license have permit me to buy a weapon to protect myself, my family and friends, like I said it in my application. This weapon help me to dissuade many robbers in only 2 weeks, and I believe that it could always serve me as a civilian is I still have some problems. I'm also a DSG of the SASD, and need this license to be more usefull in the department. This license will serve me, in my civilian life, to protect myself, and also in my professional life, to protect other people's life. That's my reasons to apply for this firearm license. I also still got in mind to make my firearm collection which is one of my passions, as I told you in my first application.
((OOC)) Are you at least a level 4 In game: Yes
EULA: I Insert Yuri Aliabiev here Hereby declare that i understand and agree to the Rules and conducts mentioned in the HERE, This includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution if these regulations are to be violated.

Yuri_Aliabiev

Back to top Go down

[Governmental Firearm Renewal] Yuri_Aliabiev Empty Re: [Governmental Firearm Renewal] Yuri_Aliabiev

Post by Alan Stewart Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:23 am

[Governmental Firearm Renewal] Yuri_Aliabiev Logo3ss

Dear Mr. Yuri Aliabiev,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license renewal, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license renewal request has been ACCEPTED.

You are NOT required to pay any fees upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Alan Stewart,
Los Santos Police Department.

Alan Stewart

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum