Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Carlston Law

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Carlston Law Empty [Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Carlston Law

Post by Carlston_Law Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:16 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name:Carlston Law
1.2) Date of birth:05/09/1976
1.3) Sex:Male
1.4) Race:White
1.5) Phone number: 105 5354
1.6) Current resident:Temple
1.7) Current occupation:Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences:I have been robbed, shot in the head right past my brain, kidnapped and scammed.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model:Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms:A .50 Desert Eagle and a combat knife.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:I am hereby applying for a weapons license to legally carry a .50 caliber Desert Eagle. I ensure you that I will solely use my weapon in self-defence situations only. I will only pull my gun if I am threatened and I am one-hundred percent sure that the situation requires me to.
I want to claim my civil rights to legally carry a gun. The crime rate in Los Santos is sky high and even though the police is doing a great job, there just is not enough of them to create safety for everyone everywhere in town. I have had several encounters with robbers and other criminals carrying guns. If I am lucky enough for the police to arrive in time, I am grateful, but that is not so often the case. None of the countless times that I have been robbed have any police man arrived in time, or at all for that matter. Even after the robbery no one arrives, because no one was there to call them. Who was supposed to call them? I cant, a gun is pointing to my face, what am I supposed to do? Take my phone up and call 911 while they are shooting me?
Not only have I been robbed, I've experienced robberys as a witness aswell. I called the police, but once they've arrived I no longer need a police man, but a paramedic. If I had a legal gun I could have fended them of, since most criminals armed with small guns, as small time robbers often are, and they do not want to risk a shootout. Then the whole situation would have been avoided, and the police and paramedics would have much less work to do.

Although I have never owned a weapon I have recieved training under my stay in New York. I know how to shoot and how to neutralise a human threat without lethal force. Because of this I can be absolutey certain that I will not harm anyone more than what is neccessary to maintain my own safety and that of other individuals around also being threatened by the criminal.

To sum it all up, I want to have a legal weapon to defend myself from situations including armed individuals who are lethaly threatening me without waiting for help from the police who will arrive when the threatening individual is long gone along with the wanted possession taken from me.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: When I'm out of my house it will be carried in a holster on my waist. When I am asleep it will be stored in a little safe designed for firearms and knifes under my bed.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason:N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Carlston Law, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Carlston_Law

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Carlston Law Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Carlston Law

Post by Dejan_Jokic Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:03 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Carlston Law Logo3ss

Dear Mr Law,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer,
Dejan Jokić
Los Santos Police Department.

Dejan_Jokic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum