Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non Governmental Firearm Renewal] Ray Ferrero

2 posters

Go down

[Non Governmental Firearm Renewal] Ray Ferrero Empty [Non Governmental Firearm Renewal] Ray Ferrero

Post by Ray_Ferrero Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:30 am

Name: Ray Ferrero
Date of Birth : 05/20/1988
Phone Number: 1049607
Date of obtaining the license: 02/11/2010
Current License Types: Mobile
Desired Firearms: Deagle
Why do you need your firearm license renewed?: I still need my firearm license because I feel unsafe in my current neighbourhood, which is in East Los Santos. There are many gangs around there, and their members often rob, steal and do other crimes in that place. I'm scared that I'll become the next victim if I don't have any gun to protect myself.
((OOC)) Are you at least a level 4 In game: Yes
EULA: I Ray Ferrero Hereby declare that i understand and agree to the Rules and conducts mentioned in the HERE, This includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution if these regulations are to be violated.

Ray_Ferrero

Back to top Go down

[Non Governmental Firearm Renewal] Ray Ferrero Empty Re: [Non Governmental Firearm Renewal] Ray Ferrero

Post by Alan Stewart Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:11 am

[Non Governmental Firearm Renewal] Ray Ferrero Logo3ss

Dear Mr. Ray Ferrero,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license renewal, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license renewal request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $2,500 fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Alan Stewart,
Los Santos Police Department.

Alan Stewart

Back to top Go down