Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Matthew Hall

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Matthew Hall Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Matthew Hall

Post by Matthew_Hall Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:39 am

To whom it may concern,

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Matthew Hall
1.2) Date of birth: 09/12/1980
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 8081
1.6) Current resident: Jetty Lounge, upper floor.
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic.
2.1) Past victim experiences: I've been robbed, assaulted, beaten to unconciousness, hi-jacked and been held at gunpoint several times.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle .50
4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Well, of course, the mechanic job takes me to far off locations, where I'm easily exposed to danger, highway thieves and general robbers. Since I'm often called to jobs far from civilization, being a mechanic is a very dangerous job. There's no chance of police making their way there before I'd get shot, and most likely my phone would be broken by the robbers too. Being held at gunpoint is a unexplainable fear. Especially for a guy like me, who has both wife and kids. Every day I work from 9 'till 7 to keep bread on the table for my family. Therefore, being robbed also is a huge loss for me. I have to keep my family fed.

My second reason would be my Jester. I was as lucky as for the FBI when I left them in Liberty City to gift me with a Jester. This car is very expensive as you know. This attracts a lot of thieves, as it's a symbol to the outside world that I'm rich, when I'm actually not. Losing a whole day worth of cash because you stand unable to defend yourself, ruins one's self-esteem, and worse than that, your family's dinner.

I do not plan on any vigilantism, I merely request this concealed firearm license so I can hold potential robbers and attackers up 'till the police arrives. I've tried to defend myself with bats many times, but when held at gunpoint with an illegally obtained Colt .45 it's impossible to do anything. I just have to stand there and watch while they go through my wallet, my car, my credit cards, and eventually end up stealing my keys, leaving me in the middle of nowhere. Therefore, I kindly ask of you, please, to grant me with a license, at least to stand up for myself in these situations. Not only will it make my job easier and safer, but only make it easier for you to catch the criminals BEFORE they commit a crime.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: My firearm will be stored in a safe deposit box in my Jester. This box was integrated in the car from the beginning, and is found in the back of the glove department, for easy accesibility, but as it's fingerprint coded, only I will be able to obtain my firearms. Therefore, should I not be able to draw the firearm fast enough, potential robbers and hi-jackers will NOT be able to access this weapon, and abuse it! The firearm will be stored here at all times, and hopefully never be used.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes. I am level 11.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: I did, to my fullest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Matthew Hall, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Matthew_Hall

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Matthew Hall Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Matthew Hall

Post by Roman_Burnett Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:16 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Matthew Hall Logo3ss

Dear Mr Hall,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000 fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Staff Sergeant R. Burnett,
Los Santos Police Department.

Roman_Burnett

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum