Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Marcus Kane

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Marcus Kane Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Marcus Kane

Post by hulk12345asd Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:50 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Marcus Kane
1.2) Date of birth: 08 /11/1985
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 1042704
1.6) Current resident: Verdant Bluffs
1.7) Current occupation: Car Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: Robbed, Enemies,Brutally Wounded.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: .50 cal Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
Dear firearm license community, my name is Marcus Kane and I live at LosSantos. I have a car mechanic job and I would like to apply for Firearms License especially for my professional needs which are mainly about protection and safety both for my client and myself. Since, I need to travel around the city for business hunting, the risk of being kidnapped or killed increases naturally. Even my clients may have encountered with such tough situations and this requires from me more skills than ever. Honestly, my principles are against arming due to its lead to criminal activities. However, I have realized that it becomes even more criminal if I do not take certain precautions for my future, friends and family. It makes you feel like a simple pawn in the life when someone robs you without any morality and wastes all of your effort until that very moment. I do not even want to talk about the fear of being killed in which day, if it is not today, it will certainly for yesterday. So, I need firearm license to serve my clients more efficiently and effectively. I need that license not only to protect my beloved people around me but myself as well. In order to transform my paranoid mental stability to healthier mind set, I need firearm license to prevent future possible malicious events. I will use every single utilities and potentials of this firearm license in order to create a better future for our next generation. Sincerely. Marcus Kane

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: While i’m outside it will be stored in my gun holster, while in the house it will be kept in a safe place.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Marcus Kane ,hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject toprosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

hulk12345asd

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Marcus Kane Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Marcus Kane

Post by Roman_Burnett Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:16 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Marcus Kane Logo3ss

Dear Mr Kane,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000 fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Staff Sergeant R. Burnett,
Los Santos Police Department.

Roman_Burnett

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum