Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Katy Williams

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Katy Williams Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Katy Williams

Post by Katy Williams Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:09 pm

1.1) Full name: < _Katy Williams________
1.2) Date of birth: < 22/07/1988
1.3) Sex: < Female / Male
1.4) Race: < Black / White / Latino / Middle Eastern / Asian etc.
1.5) Phone number: 1057424
1.6) Current resident: < Marina, Matterson Avenue 2-H
1.7) Current occupation: < Car mechanic.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed, raped

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile / Stationary / Convenient
3.2) Desired firearms: < A 7 and half inch Stiletto, and 9mm Glock.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: <
Due to my work as Car Mechanic I will always have to meet new people and I cannot never know what kind of people they are. I should be able to obtain a firearm which would allow me to protect myself, if that kind of act is extremely necessary. It would be concealed inside locked box which is hidden inside my Towtruck. Only I have key to it so it would be impossible to anyone for reach it, which means it would be stored securely, and only accessible my myself. This would prevent unfortunate things from happening and allow me to continue my work as car mechanic more safely and profitably, instead of getting robbed when I get emergency call and head there to fix someones car. I've called police many times but robbers always have managed to flee from the crime scene before they arrive. With the gun I could at least slow them down by warning them and the officers might get a chance to catch them and arrest them for further investigations, instead of waiting to hear that criminals managed to escape. Officers are highly trained to rush to the scene as fast as possible, but still that isn't enough. Sometimes I don't even have a chance to call 911 to request help from officer. I hope you understand my intentions and see that the problem isn't in Law Enforcement, it is in the amount of criminals which is just heading upwards nowadays. I'm grateful for your assistance to help the city and civilians, but due to enormous amounts of criminals, the Law can't watch every corner.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:
I will store the Glock in locked box which is in my towtruck, as I need it only when I am working as mechanic.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: I've read and Understood the EULA.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Katy Williams, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Last edited by Katy Williams on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited The Reason for obtaining license ^^)

Katy Williams

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Katy Williams Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Katy Williams

Post by Roman_Burnett Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:19 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Katy Williams Logo3ss

Dear Ms. Williams,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000 fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Staff Sergeant R. Burnett,
Los Santos Police Department.

Roman_Burnett

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum