Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Govermental Firearm License] Darell Swings

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Govermental Firearm License] Darell Swings Empty [Non-Govermental Firearm License] Darell Swings

Post by Darell_Swings Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:35 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

To whom it may concern,

1.1) Full name: Darell Swings
1.2) Date of birth: 09/12/1984
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Black.
1.5) Phone number: 8081
1.6) Current resident: Hawthorn Drive 3, 1st fl. on the left.
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic.

2.1) Past victim experiences: I've been robbed several times, especially when called to far-off locations working as Mechanic. Also, I have a few of the unpleasant enemies, as I'm black (which obviously cries out for racism) and as I'm a signed rapper.
Often I'm exposed to death threats, verbal aswell as physical assaults, hate mail and blackmailing.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle .50

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
Well, as I signed with Verge Records a while ago, I write a lot of songs of course. Many of these are obviously critisizing the underground society, which of course includes Mafias, gangs, corruption and the likes. This exposes me to a lot of potential threats, such as gangmembers, family members and the corrupt governmental employees. As I'm not rich, I'm not too well guarded either. I'm easy to locate, easy to pursue, and easy to take out. I am at a constant risk. Not only am I at risk during my rap, but I work as a part-time mechanic aswell. Often I am called out to locations in Dillimore, Palomino Creek, and even sometimes further off to places like Las Venturas, abandoned farms, and areas in the middle of nowhere. Being at these areas, held at gunpoint, calling a police officer would not be the best option there is, as first of all my phone would probably quickly be confiscated by the robbers, and even if I succeeded to reach it, they'd probably shoot me or knock me out before I got to make the call. And least but not last, I am also a constant target of racism. And some people don't take too easy on us "slaves". I've several times been victim of physical assaults with bats or weapons, only based on the fact that I'm afro-american. Every day in life I'm presented with words and phrases such as "nigger", "slave", "it's pretty dark in that car, 'eh?", "go home to africa!" etc. - Sadly Los Santos with it's many different inhabitants and culture, hosts a lot of racial hate and discrimination. And I cannot do anything, but to accept these beatings. Therefore, I'd kindly ask of you to give me allowance to buy and own a concealed firearm license. It is not my intention, and I hope not I will ever be forced to use it. I'll merely draw advantage of the fact that I can now scare robbers and attackers off, before a situation turns nasty, and contact the police without being at a constant exposure to these men.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:
My firearm will be stored in a secure storage room I've built for the exact purpose, under my seat. It is triggered by a button on the side of the gear-stick, for easily obtaining it, but still so secure that a thief is not able to locate it, should my car be stolen.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes. I am level 11.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: I did, indeed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Darell Swings, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Darell_Swings

Back to top Go down

[Non-Govermental Firearm License] Darell Swings Empty Re: [Non-Govermental Firearm License] Darell Swings

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:58 am

[Non-Govermental Firearm License] Darell Swings Logo3ss

Dear Mr. Swings,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
-Criminal Record

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer
[Non-Govermental Firearm License] Darell Swings Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum