1.4) Race:
Hispanic

1.5) Phone number:

1.6) Current resident:
Lot 148 Los Colnias st.

1.7) Current occupation:
Private Investigator

2.1) Past victim experiences:
I Have been robbed at gun point on my own porche by four masked mobsters.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model:
Mobile Concealed at all times.

3.2) Desired firearms:
.45 Calibre Glock
6 Inch Bladed Weapon

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
I am a private eye investigator/detective,and sometimes in my line of work I put myself in real danger by tracing and tracking down certain idvisuals who are theifs or are in dept for alot of money.Also I just moved here from South Bohan in Liberty City,people seem to be more violent and agressive.I see criminal acts and muggings in progress at least ten times a day raoaming Los Santos City.
Roaming these streets out here without bearing arm is suicide.Buying a gun off the Black market isn't much of an option for me because I moved out here to join the police acadamey in hopes of becoming a cop so that I could use my former knowledge from working as a detective and make if diffrence for LS but I can make a possitive diffrence if I have a gun charge on me.Another reason I am also applyingfor my license today is because I also share a expensive house that I have invested alot of money into with a good friend of mine,and god forbid someone breaks into our house while I am there I could be robbed and killed.
As a closing statement I would also like add although I am aware that there has been an increase of Police Troopers,there has also been an significant increase in criminal activities.There are now more troopers being viciously murderd in cold blood in the line of duty,I have witnessed these accounts first hand.Please help a desperate man out for saftey.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:
In a locked vehicle or in a locked complex.

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:
No

5.2)Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:
No

5.3) If yes, state the reason:

6.1)Are you at least level 4 in game:
Yes
6.2)Did you read and understood EULA:Yes ,I did

EULA: I, Benny Blanko, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Last edited by BennyBlanko on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

BennyBlanko

Back to top Go down

Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Benny Blanko

Post by Marcus_W on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:09 am

Dear Mr Blanko,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Overall Lack Of Effort

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 25/4/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer Marcus Woodson,
Los Santos Police Department.

Marcus_W
Trainee Licensing Officer
Trainee Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down