Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non Governmental Firearms Application ] Marcus Smalls.

2 posters

Go down

[Non Governmental Firearms Application ] Marcus Smalls. Empty [Non Governmental Firearms Application ] Marcus Smalls.

Post by Marcus_Smalls Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:14 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Marcus_Smalls
1.2) Date of birth: 04/11/1984
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race:Afro-American.
1.5) Phone number: 123455
1.6) Current resident: Palmino Creek
1.7) Current occupation:Taxi driver

2.1) Past victim experiences: I have been robbed 5 times by gangster with fire-arms.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: 50. Caliber handgun

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Dear LSPD, my name is Marcus_Smalls. I now need a Firearms License to defend myself from the attacks of thieves and robbers. During this, my life is often robbed by the criminals, and I need a weapon for defense of myself and my family. Last time I was robbed by criminals who used a Desert eagle when I was driving my taxi at night-time. At that moment I panicked and did not know what to do. I tried too call 911 but then it was too late, I got shot after the robbery in my shoulder and i was just lucky that they didn't killed me. I managed too call the paramedics so they could come and rescue me. My friend adviced me to have a Firearms license and to carry a weapon to protect myself from criminals. My friend has been training me on how to use weapons. I now know how to use weapons. I now want to get a Firearms License to protect myself. I'm not going to use this weapon for something bad. Im allways going too use the weapon carefully and with respect. I will only use this weapon during a crisis such as robbery, If i ever need too use my weapon I'll call the police for further assistance. I will use this weapon carefully and not hurt others with brutality. And Im not going to abuse these license for bad things. As i said im no criminal and i will only use this too protect myself in this violent town.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: I will store this weapon in my personal car in a secret box under my seat or in weapon-locker in my house in Palmino Creek. Thank you

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No i have never had a firearm license before.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: I have never had a firearm license
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Marcus Smalls, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Marcus_Smalls

Back to top Go down

[Non Governmental Firearms Application ] Marcus Smalls. Empty Re: [Non Governmental Firearms Application ] Marcus Smalls.

Post by Jason_Hamilton Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:00 pm

[Non Governmental Firearms Application ] Marcus Smalls. Logo3ss

Dear Mr Marcus Smalls,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
-Re-applying before three days.
-Numerous grammar/spelling mistakes.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 02/05/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II Jason Hamilton,
Los Santos Police Department.

Jason_Hamilton
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum