Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Goverment Firearms Application] Acapo Vialpando

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Goverment Firearms Application] Acapo Vialpando Empty [Non-Goverment Firearms Application] Acapo Vialpando

Post by Acapovialpando Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:48 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Acapo Vialpando
1.2) Date of birth: < 5/5/1988
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: Latin.
1.5) Phone number:1036594
1.6) Current resident: < Jefferson Motel,Room 23
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Glock (Desert Eagle)

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < Well..I've recently moved from New York where it is somewhat...more peaceful.So Yea,I move here get an apartment and settle,about 1 week into my stay I was up north when some men in blue shirts came and pointing a gun right to my head,stealing all of my cash.That was just the first time i've been robbed.I have been robbed over 7 Times,stabbed once..shot once and beaten to a pulp twice,in the hospital time after timeThis is a VERY violent city,I have NO intentions of shooting the weapon at anyone.If I do get attempted to be robbed I will pull it out,hopefully scaring the man/men away.I will also not sell any of my weapons i've purchased to anyone.I know the right and if I do I know the conscious-es.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: One will be stored in my appartment and the other in my waistband holster.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:No
5.3) If yes, state the reason:N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Acapo Vialpando, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Acapovialpando

Back to top Go down

[Non-Goverment Firearms Application] Acapo Vialpando Empty Re: [Non-Goverment Firearms Application] Acapo Vialpando

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:03 am

[Non-Goverment Firearms Application] Acapo Vialpando Logo3ss

Dear Mr.Vialpando,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
-Criminal Record

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer
[Non-Goverment Firearms Application] Acapo Vialpando Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum