Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request for Firearm Licence

2 posters

Go down

Request for Firearm Licence Empty Request for Firearm Licence

Post by DrizzY Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:05 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Dwayne Merital
1.2) Date of birth: 13/09/81
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Black
1.5) Phone number: 7798
1.6) Current resident: Temple
1.7) Current occupation: Car mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences:I have been robbed countless times by what seemed to be gang members and persons wearing masks. A man had mistaken me for someone else and began assulting me with a baseball bat; I was hospitalized in the process.

FIREARMS INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Deagle

4.1) [b]Reason for obtaining a firearm license:As a car mechanic I am called to repair and/or refill someone's vehicle, but many times when I got out of my vehicle the persons would pull a firearm at me and demands all my money and has the other to take my vehicle leaving me at place far from my home.Living in Temple, there might be gang activity and sometimes you are robbed.The LSPD is trying quite hard and at times succed to arresting criminals but they won't always get every one and this scares me' as a citizen I must be able to defend myself when the times come. My brother Muarice Merital is a taxi driver and has been robbed and assulted time before and I also would like to become a taxi driver but I might reconsider the thought if I am not able to deal with the uprising crime in Los Santos. Now I would like to you to know I am not going to kill anyone that tries to assult or rob me; no its just to reasure any one of what they are trying to do, if the persons still proceeds to do the crime, I will fire warning shots into the air to warn them, I am not going to endanger that person's life. I would feel secured and protected if you grant me my fire arm license you would not regret it. I am an upholding citizen to the Los Sanots community. 4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: My fire arm would be kept in my gun holster and when I am not in need for it I would saftely conceal it in my residence.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION
5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No I haven't.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I am currently at level 9.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes I have.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Dwayne Merital, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Last edited by DrizzY on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was talking to a friend on MSN while making this post and I mistakenly typed the convo into the topic.)

DrizzY

Back to top Go down

Request for Firearm Licence Empty Re: Request for Firearm Licence

Post by Jason_Hamilton Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:48 am

Request for Firearm Licence Logo3ss

Dear Mr Dwayne Merital,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Numerous grammar mistakes.(Please DO use space between the sentances, and also use "." more often)
- Not meeting basic requirements.(Minimum 250 words on question 4.1)
- Incorrectly following the application format.(Use [Governmental Firearm Application] Your Name format!)

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 25/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II Jason Hamilton,
Los Santos Police Department.

Jason_Hamilton
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum