[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Arthur Donnelly

Post by Hustler001 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:29 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Arthur Donnelly
1.2) Date of birth: 20/01/1979
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White, caucasian.
1.5) Phone number: 900500
1.6) Current resident: Las Venturas desert, nearby a military base.
1.7) Current occupation: None, planning on being an electrician or possibly a law enforcement officer soon.

2.1) Past victim experiences: I have only suffered from random attacks a few times and they have all been solved later, after the PD were informed about the crimes.I, however, was kidnapped once and was held hostage for a considerable amount of time, it took the Special Weapons And Tactics team several hours until they eventually rescued me. I was covered in bruises and cuts from the beating the kidnappers gave me.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Deagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: I would like to be safer and make sure things like the ones stated in the question above won't happen again to me, as it got a trauma for a couple of weeks.Being a holder of the personal firearm license involves a lot of responsibility indeed, but I can guarantee the DFL officers I will not carry it at all times and it will be only used when there's no resort in having mine or one of my friend's life saved.I will ensure nobody gets hurt while possesing the fire weapon and no accidents will happen, as I will have the gun-safety on at all times.Having a fire weapon in Los Santos at the moment is a must, considering all the gang members and gang activity that bothers every single citizen in the city.You can never know when a weapon comes in handy and when it can save your life.I have no doubt that the Police Department is well-trained, however, they can't handle all of the crimes that happen within our beloved city and there are no enough law enforcement officers who can patrol every area of LS, therefore, while getting robbed and/or assaulted in a quiet place, I'd rather have something to protect myself with.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In my house, most of the time and I will only take it out when I'm headed for a lonely place or when I consider it un-safe for me.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: -
5.3) If yes, state the reason: -

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Arthur Donnelly, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Hustler001

Back to top Go down

Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Arthur Donnelly

Post by Jason_Hamilton on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Dear Mr Arthur Donnelly,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
-Numerous grammar/spelling mistakes (Please use space between the sentances).
-Not meeting basic requirements(Minimum 250 words in question 4.1)

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 24/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II Jason Hamilton,
Los Santos Police Department.

Jason_Hamilton
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down