Post by Jiajun_Fang on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:39 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Jiajun Fang
1.2) Date of birth: 07/08/1985
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Asian
1.5) Phone number: 1062126
1.6) Current resident: 2nd Santa Maria Bay, Los Santos, San Andreas
1.7) Current occupation: EMT-Basic, part time detective, firearm ethusiast and collector

2.1) Past victim experiences: I have been robbed on several occasions, during my time in Los Santos. I used to be the owner of a 24/7 store, I was robbed multiple times on the job. I have been each time taking everything I have recently started a private dective service, and as you can imagine, you make quite alot of enemies while working for a side. Robbed, enemies, raped, etc.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: balisong ((knife)), H&K USP .45 Tactical ((Desert Eagle)), Glock 18 Machine Pistol ((Tec-9)), Colt 1911, Berreta 92 ((Colt)), Walther P99 ((Colt)), S&W .357 Magnum Model 686 ((Desert Eagle)), and I will also purchase new revolvers as well as handguns

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: There's plenty of reasons for me to obtain Mobile firearms. I am a part time detective, and during detective hours, I am planning on to always carry a USP .45 on me, for it's accuracy and durability. It's really important to always have them on with me since at times, since the Police and Sherieff Departments require a detective to assist them in the catching a criminal. Since I am a EMT worker, have learnt about as well as worked with human bodies, and in fact, am also quite a good shot ( 8 out of ten shots on target at 100m with a USP .45 at the shooting range), I know how to incapacitate a target while dealing the least amount of damage, and non-lethally too. As I said, detective can be a very dangerous job, especially if you're really good at it, you make quite a lot of enemies. I will require a bigger caiber weapon to protect me against possible threats, I am planning on the to purchase a S&W Model 686, which uses the .357 Magnum as a business defense weapon. I will keep it under my office desk at all times, unless there's an immediate threat.
I am also a firearm ethusiast. I like firing all types of weapons at the shooting range. In fact, I've fired weapons as small as the Ruger LCP, to weapons as big as the the Remington 700 sniper rifle. So, I can proudly say that I am a pretty experienced firearm user. The reason that I want these handguns is that, I want to start collecting new weaponry, or possibly even some of the old more vintage ones.
Also, self defense plays a vital role in surviving in a crime filled city like Los Santos. You have already read about how I have been mistreated in the past, and it is important for me make a change in my life and stop the mistreatment in my life.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: The handguns will be stored in my holster most of the time, but the .357 Magnum revolver will be kept under my desk at my office.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I am level 7
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, of course I did

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Jiajun Fang, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Jiajun_Fang

Back to top Go down

Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Jiajun Fang

Post by Jason_Hamilton on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Dear Mr Jiajun Fang,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
-Numerous grammar/spelling mistakes.
-Not stating a proper reason on obtaining a firearm license.
-Not using the correct application format(If you are in EMS, use the [Governmental Firearm Application] format)

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 24/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II Jason Hamilton,
Los Santos Police Department.

Jason_Hamilton
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down