Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Stuart Fellows

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Stuart Fellows Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Stuart Fellows

Post by Finnigan Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:35 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Stuart Fellows
1.2) Date of birth: < 04/01/1984
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < White
1.5) Phone number: 5334
1.6) Current resident: < Blueberry Road 38
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed, enemies, raped, etc. State it HERE, and NOT in question number 4.

I have been robbed by a group of black men.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Barreta M9 (Deagle)

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I am requesting a legal right to posses a firearm license because of the current work I am in with Atlas Corporation. We are a business that provides assistence and support to other companies, which can be anything from protecting a certain person, to a group of people. We also do courier job's which could be anything from transportation of documents to even personal. The current work I do with Atlas requires me to be in locations in which can be dangerous and the Sheriff's Department and/or Los Santos Police Department, can not arrive to in the quick time we may need assistence. I am requesting a firearm license so i have the right to defend myself and/or the person or group Ii am protecting/transporting if anyone attempts to take my own life, or the life of a person under my protection. The weapon i would carry will NEVER be drawn unless the situation is severe and is the last and final option i have left to safely move back from the situtation and allow the local/responding law enforcement officers to do there job's. Working for Atlas also has the risk of people targeting me which could happen at anytime, day or night and i belive I have a right in which allows me to defend myself in these situtations. I would also like to add that the current location in where i live, which allows me to be close to the headquarters of Atlas Corporation is also a hotspot for raiders who break into peoples homes in attempt to steal what they can which can be anything from supplies to pretty much anything they are reguarly armed with weapons that can cause some serious harm. I thank you for taking the time to review this application.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Firearm will be stored in a secure safe at home, and stored in a secure holster when I am out.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: -
5.3) If yes, state the reason: -

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, indeed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Stuart Fellows, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Finnigan

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Stuart Fellows Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Stuart Fellows

Post by Chris_Iverson Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:58 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Stuart Fellows Logo3ss

Dear Mr Fellows,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer Chris Iverson,
Los Santos Police Department.

Chris_Iverson
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum