Post by Wesyu on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:19 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Ayad Jabeer
1.2) Date of birth: < 01/05/1977
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Middle Eastern
1.5) Phone number: 17
1.6) Current resident: < Blue Berry, sushi st' number 29
1.7) Current occupation: < At Blue Berry's Liquor.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed, vandalism.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < 40 caliber gun ((Deagle)).

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < As the police officers of Los Santos, you might know the crimes of the city, the biggest crime rate in the USA. I've born in this city, and I understood exactly where I should not come in order to not get hurt by armed gang members and where I can come. There are many gangs in the city, They think they are allowed to break the law rules and to make us, the civilians afraid. I think they are wrong.
I should not be afraid of going safely on the streets, even if it's night. Also, as a person who's working behied the counter at Blue Berry's Liquor store. I usually get about 2-3 robberies, many vandalism and more, each day, every day of work. I've been already a victim of a few robbers.
I know that I can't do anything and just have to give them everything I've worked for, and that's making me sick. I want to feel safely and work and service the people and the city with a weapon to defense myself.
To let my nice family live and enjoy. I am really sorry to telling you that, sir,
But that's despicable that after the hard working, when I almost finished, 4 criminals with knifes, hammers came, vandalized and destroyed my house ,took my articles and also hurt me with their weapons,.
Please, I would like to have a firearm license and make my life better. To help
Myself and the city.

Best Regards,
Ayad Jabeer.

ds

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:Attached to my waistband and whenever I'm away it will be stored at my house, inside a locked safe.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:-

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:Yes I'm level 34
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:I did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Ayad Jabber, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Wesyu

Back to top Go down

Re: [Non Governmental Firearm Aplication] Ayad Jabeer

Post by Fahimul_Rita on Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:30 am

Dear Mr Ayad Jabeer,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Story telling.
- Mixing Q2.1 with Q4.1.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 19/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down