Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Fireamre Application] Terrial Pollard

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Fireamre Application] Terrial Pollard Empty [Non-Governmental Fireamre Application] Terrial Pollard

Post by Lonny Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:24 pm

1.1) Full name: Terrial Pollard
1.2) Date of birth: 5/1/1988
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Black and White
1.5) Phone number: 4800
1.6) Current resident: East Los Santos, Apartment Complex.
1.7) Current occupation: Un-occupied.

2.1) Past victim experiences: Robbed many of times, and loads of enemies. Recently, I got roobbed and beaten up by some members of the "Seville Boulevard Families". They took $3,402 left me with a bleeding nose, cuts on my back, broken jaw. Stole the keys to my Tahoma, never saw them again till the next day. Everyone just watched, no-one didn't even budge to grab their cellphones to call the police, nor even help me.
FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: The reason i need a firearm is because, where i'm living, there is alot of violence, I'm positively sure these will keep me safe at all causes. This is only for my own good, I can be killed at anytime, shot at anytime, if I'll have this firearm, theres a fifty-fifty chance I might being able to defend myself, or keep myself from getting killed. I'm proudly will be able to hold a firearm license with the firearm to keep me safe. Its hard for me out in these streets, there is violence everywhere you look or turn, danger is always by. San Andreas is a dangerous place, not many people in the city don't have any kind of leathal weapon with them. And most of that weapons are illegal. That's why i'm applying for the license. I realy want to protect myself from any type of danger, i'm surely not gonna abuse the license and the chance of having a license in any way.
Sincerley, Terrial Pollard
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Either in my vehicle, or in my apartment.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: Nope.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No, never had one.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I am.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:Yes, I did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Terrial Pollard, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Lonny

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Fireamre Application] Terrial Pollard Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Fireamre Application] Terrial Pollard

Post by Fahimul_Rita Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:36 pm

[Non-Governmental Fireamre Application] Terrial Pollard Logo3ss

Dear Mr Terrial Pollard,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Lack of effort.
- Not meeting basic requirements. (250 words ATLEAST in Q4.1)

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 20/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum