Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Frankie Lewis

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Frankie Lewis Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Frankie Lewis

Post by Frankie_Lewis Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:36 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Frankie Lewis
1.2) Date of birth: 23/08/1987
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 1030835
1.6) Current resident: Fort Carson 38
1.7) Current occupation: Taxi driver, rarely a bartender.

2.1) Past victim experiences: I've been mugged several times, I've lost count how many times, tho. Probably around twenty or so. Kidnapped twice, both times for 'ramming some guys boss'. On both of the times, it was a different guy so I was let off.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Colt .45

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: My reason for obtaining a firearm license would be my job. I work as a taxi driver. I love my job, but a lot of people endanger me, by attempting to rob me. I've a gun pointed at me daily. I do call the emergency hotline (911) at all times, if I'm able to, but if I'm not, I've to just give away my cash. I'm not thinking of becoming poor, no-no. To me, it seems, that if you wish to survive, in this dangerous city, you've to either be a powerful criminal (which I certainly am not) or possess a firearm. The police could and do help me most of the times, but some times, I've no chance. I'm just hoping to possess a firearm, just in case I'm in serious danger. The first thing I'd do when I'd have a gun pointed at me would be calling the emergency hotline, but it takes time for the officers to arrive. In the mean while, the criminal has a lot of time to kill me, take my cash and run away. Instead of that, I could stall him, possibly, and wait for the officers to arrive. Yes, I understand, that I'd have to be reasonable using a firearm, but if there's no other choice, I would use it. I'd of course think of it first, not just pull it out straight away. I honor the work that the officers are doing within this city, but at some times, it just isn't enough. This is why I'm possessing a firearm, only to protect myself and my family. I'm not hoping to be a danger to any members of the community, I'm just trying to earn money, doing a fair job, keeping myself alive via the usage of a firearm.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Within a holster.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( I used to have a license as Jake Colt, but now, that I've namechanged, I supposed that I could apply for a license, as I think my criminal record is wiped with the name change.))

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I am.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Frankie Lewis, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Frankie_Lewis

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Frankie Lewis Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Frankie Lewis

Post by Jim_Street Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:22 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Frankie Lewis Logo3ss

Dear Mr Lewis,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Head of Department of Licensing,
Lieutenant Jim Street
Los Santos Police Department.

Jim_Street
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down