Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] David_Pitervon

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] David_Pitervon Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] David_Pitervon

Post by David Pitervon Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:34 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: David_Pitervon
1.2) Date of birth: 02/10/1985
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 1-059-529
1.6) Current resident: Palomino Creek
1.7) Current occupation: Car Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: Have been robbed.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile License
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle (Handgun), MP5 (Sub Machine Gun)

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Hi there. My name is David Pitervon. I would like to request permission to your mobile license. As for the reason that I have to get a license. So I like fishing in the daytime. At that time I was fishing. Then there was an armed man demanded money to me. Looks like he wanted to rob me. Then I gave him my money and let go of such a person. that's where I lost money a few dollars only. less than five thousand dollars. Sounds a bit forward to claim that the weapons will protect me more than anything, and I hate to say it, but the current state of this city means that this type of weapon only protection is a bigger and better than the attacker / robber / thief.

I requested permission mobile license because I was rarely at home. I've mostly been outside the house because my job is a car mechanic. I would often not at home. There are some criminals get the number of mechanics in Los Santos, head of the office and call out mechanics to rob them of their money and sometimes often do steal / "piracy" of their trucks while they are in it. Choosing the right and license to be kept with me at anytime and anywhere will feel more secure when undergoing mechanical calls or fishing jobs. I hope you think more deeply about how I want the license to defend themselves. and I will be safe.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In my holster if I'm not at home, Very safe room if I'm at home.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: No

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I'm level 6.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I'm understood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, David_Pitervon, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

David Pitervon

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] David_Pitervon Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] David_Pitervon

Post by Dallas_McClaine Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:20 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] David_Pitervon Logo3ss

Dear Mr Pitervon,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Lack of Effort
- Your request for an MP5 has been denied, you are not to be armed with machine guns on car mechanic duties.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 18/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II,
Dallas McClaine,
Los Santos Police Department.

Dallas_McClaine
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down