Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental FirearmLlicense]Liron_Ilayev

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental FirearmLlicense]Liron_Ilayev Empty [Non-Governmental FirearmLlicense]Liron_Ilayev

Post by Mark_Sherlton Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:10 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Liron_Ilayev .
1.2) Date of birth: < 16/09/1984 .
1.3) Sex: < Male .
1.4) Race: < White .
1.5) Phone number: 1061391 .
1.6) Current resident: < Idelwood complex, door number 108, rented house .
1.7) Current occupation: < Taxi Driver .

2.1) Past victim experiences: < I do have a lot of experience with all kind of people who sit in the back of my taxi. Most of them are willing to obey the law and actually pay the fare. But I also had to do with criminals, who were not afraid of pointing a gun at the back of my head and make fun of me, or people who run away without paying the fare. I had luck that the only armed robbery which I was involved in was a fake one, however I had a lot of customers who did not pay after the ride .

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile .
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle .

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < The reason why I need a firearm license is, that I never know who enters my taxi. I work eight to ten hours a day, and I have to make sure that I don't lose the money I earned or even the cab. This city has the biggest crime rate of the United States, and since I don't want to be the victim whenever I get in touch with the crime, I need to obtain a firearm as fast as possible. It would help me out in many situations, especially when a customer decides to get out and run away without paying the fare.

I am not somebody who is on duty all around the clock, I have a social life which I have to protect with anything I can. When I get threatened by a gangster, I have the right to protect myself and fight for my life, which would be easier with a firearm. I want to protect me and my friends, and of course my customers. My business is very dangerous, especially in a city like Los Santos. I will not abuse the power which I would gain with a firearm, never use it when it's unnecessary. I want to feel safe when I'm on duty, I want that my customers feel safe when I'm behind the steering wheel. I want to protect my life, and a firearm license would be the way to go.

These are my reasons to apply for a firearm license, I hope that you understand that I'm in an urgent need of a handgun .
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: The firearm will be attached to my waistline, but I will store it in my taxi when I'm on duty .

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: Yes .
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: Yes .
5.3) If yes, state the reason: One time, I was about to park my Taxi at 21:00, and suddenly I heard someone shot three times. I parked my car fastly and sit behind it with my desert eagle in my hands. After two minutes I looked up and tried to see the man or woman who shot, and instead of him/her I saw a cop stands and look at me. At that moment my licenses was revoked because I stood with my firearm in my hands in public.

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes .
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Liron Ilayev, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Mark_Sherlton

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental FirearmLlicense]Liron_Ilayev Empty Re: [Non-Governmental FirearmLlicense]Liron_Ilayev

Post by Fahimul_Rita Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:31 pm

[Non-Governmental FirearmLlicense]Liron_Ilayev Logo3ss

Dear Mr Liron Ilayev,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal Record.

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum