Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Mark Rowson

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Mark Rowson Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Mark Rowson

Post by Mark_Rowson Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:15 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Mark Rowson
1.2) Date of birth: < 02/02/1988
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 1061723
1.6) Current resident: Venema Lane, House no. 3, Dillimore, Los Santos, San Andreas
1.7) Current occupation: Taxi Driver, SA Sheriff Dept. Recruit

2.1) Past victim experiences: Robbed while being a Taxi Driver, Numerous people running away from fares, Once attacked by a man with a baseball bat, once attacked by a man with an AK-47

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle, Colt. 45

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
For starters, My job as a Taxi Driver has never been un-harassed. Every waking day I am under constant fear that my next customer will be some psycho with a bat or a gun. My customers frequently run away from fares. Due to most of my customers calling from areas such as Ganton and Idlewood, which in my opinion are very rough and contain some extremely dangerous people, I feel that I need some personal protection and I am applying for a firearms license so that I can legally own a firearm and protect myself. I have also recently been robbed, shot at and had my car damaged by a man with a bat, I have been helpless to resist and had to drive away from potential customers. My job is the only way that I can make a living and I need money to pay the landlord of the house that I am renting in Dillimore. The house I am renting is vital for my success in the SASD and my job needs to be better portected so that I can safely and efficently make more money. Also, I am an SA Sheriff department recruit and I feel that a bit of firearm practise at the local firing range wouldn't go a miss, and could improve my chances of passing the recruitment training portrayed by the SASD. I also have an interest in firearms and as a kid I've always wanted to own one legally. I used to buy pellet guns and spud guns as a kid and I'd pretend they were real. Now I realise the importance of carrying a firearm around when travellign and working in the aforementioned areas of Ganton and Idlewood.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: On me, concealed in a holster inside my suit jacket, ( I always wear a suit ) Inside my car or taxi, Or at home in a case under my bed.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: n/a

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: I'm level 3 on this account, but level 4 on an alternative account Stephen_Covey.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Mark Rowson, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Mark_Rowson

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Mark Rowson Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Mark Rowson

Post by Dallas_McClaine Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:29 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Mark Rowson Logo3ss

Dear Mr Rowson,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
(( - You have not yet reached level 4 ))

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 17/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police officer II,
Dallas McClaine,
Los Santos Police Department.

Dallas_McClaine
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum