Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIREARM LICENSE - Joe Hawkins

2 posters

Go down

FIREARM LICENSE - Joe Hawkins Empty FIREARM LICENSE - Joe Hawkins

Post by Joe_Hawkins Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:06 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1) Full name: Joe Hawkins
1.2) Date of birth: 15/02-84
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 106 24 08
1.6) Current resident: Motel behind pizza stack
1.7) Current occupation: Car mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: As a mechanic you get called out to alot of weird people that needs their vehicle repaired. But I have been robbed, raped and kidnapped several times! I would like this license so that i can defend myself when on duty.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Stationary
3.2) Desired firearms: Clock, Shotgun, M4

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
Hello my name is Joe Hawkins and i live in the city of Los Santos, I work as a mechanic. I live in Idlewood and spend my whole day repairing peoples cars, and try to get shot. And since i am a mechanic, i often get called out to repair somebody’s car. But i always notice that each and every one of my custumors have a gun in their car, some even robbed me! Almost everyone in the city is carrying a gun, shotgun or heavier. You cannot walk the streets no more without being robbed! I have always been on the legit side of the law and always will be! But i cannot come home every day without any profit, I have to work all day and night to make the money back that i lost. I can’t even repair my tow truck anymore?! But if I had a gun I could have a nice relaxing day without having to look over my shoulders all the time. I could pay off huge debt and start paying back this wonderful city and being a part of the sollution and not the problem. Besides I could even stop robbers from robbing other people! I could help society even more! It is a win-win situation for the goverment, for me and for our wounderful city!

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In my apartment when I am at home, and in my tow truck when i am on duty.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION
5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understand the EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Joe Hawkins, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Joe_Hawkins

Back to top Go down

FIREARM LICENSE - Joe Hawkins Empty Re: FIREARM LICENSE - Joe Hawkins

Post by Dallas_McClaine Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:30 pm

FIREARM LICENSE - Joe Hawkins Logo3ss

Dear Mr Hawkins,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal Record

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II,
Dallas McClaine,
Los Santos Police Department.

Dallas_McClaine
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum