PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Jones Brooks
1.2) Date of birth: < 01/10/1986
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Black
1.5) Phone number: 5555389
1.6) Current resident: < Frank Fischetti's apartment complex
1.7) Current occupation: < Car Mechanic
2.1) Past victim experiences: < I have been robbed about 7 times, worth of 20000$, i have been shot few times but i managed to get proper treatment from paramedics.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle, Shotgun

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I am a civilian and i work at mechanics job, sometimes i get robbed and i cant resist because i don't have self defense weapons. i am black male so many racist people often try to kill me or harm me, sometimes they just rob me because i am black guy. i want to live safe life and do my job and able to defend myself and friends. My Towtruck has been stolen once and id like to do something next time than just watch it being stolen when i'm pointed by a gun, i cant do much with an baseball bat or my fists because all gangsters and criminals have illegan weapons. i have seen many illegal weapons when doing my job.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: < Desert eagle at my locked gloves box in towtruck and shotgun behind the seats, locked of course.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: < No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: < No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: < N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes i am.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes i did and i did understood it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Jones Brooks, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Jones_Brooks

Back to top Go down

Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Jones Brooks

Post by Dallas_McClaine on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:37 pm

Dear Mr Brooks,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Lack of Effort

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 17/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II,
Dallas McClaine,
Los Santos Police Department.

Dallas_McClaine
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down