Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Judas Martinez

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Judas Martinez Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Judas Martinez

Post by Judas_Martinez Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:03 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Judas Martinez
1.2) Date of birth: < 01/10/1986
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Latino
1.5) Phone number: < 1062941
1.6) Current resident: < Frank Fischetti's apartment complex, near pd and city hall
1.7) Current occupation: < Car Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < I have been robbed now 5 times, worth of 15000$, i have managed to get away by running one time without injuries, second time my arm was shot when i escaped.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert eagle, Shotgun

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I am a civilian and i do mechanics job, sometimes i get robbed and i really want to be in that situation again. i am latin so black peoples often try to kill me or harm me, sometimes they rob me because i am latin. i just want to live safe life and do my job and able to defend myself and friend when i have to. My towtruck was stolen once and i would like to prevent this happen next time, i cant do much with an baseball bat because all gangsters and criminals have weapons, i have seen countless amount of illegal weapons when doing my job.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: < I would keep desert eagle with me or in my car under passengers seat in locked box, shotgun i would store to my car one of locked storage boxes. when i can buy own house, i would keep my weapons there locked to safe.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: < No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: < No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: < n/a

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: No but i am very soon, just over an hour when i post this.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: < Yes i did and do understand it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Judas Martinez, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Judas_Martinez

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Judas Martinez Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Judas Martinez

Post by Fahimul_Rita Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:14 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Judas Martinez Logo3ss

Dear Mr Judas Martinez,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal Record.

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down