Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm License] Jay_Tyle.

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm License] Jay_Tyle. Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm License] Jay_Tyle.

Post by Jay_Tyle Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:03 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name:Jay Tyle.
1.2) Date of birth:23/03/1983.
1.3) Sex:Male.
1.4) Race:Black.
1.5) Phone number:2822.
1.6) Current resident:New appartment's in Los Flores.
1.7) Current occupation:Taxi driver.

2.1) Past victim experiences:By working in the night life (the taxi job) I get to see a lot of violence during the late nights. Los Santos is a violent city, that's not a secret. I've already been robbed twice, once under gunpoint and the other one by being threatened with a knife. Not only did it hurt my economy (manager of a pub might sound flashy, but the money really isn't that good), but it took away the feeling of security I always had before these events.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model:Mobile.
3.2) Desired firearms:Desert eagle.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:My name is Jay Tyle, and I originate from Sweden. I came to Los Santos a few weeks ago, and no matter how much I love this city, I don't feel entirely safe. After the two incidents where I was a victim (mentioned above), I walk around the streets with a constant feeling of being an easy target for thugs. I've had previous experience with pistols, so it's not new to me. I know how to handle it and I know how careful you really have to be. Me and my friends where ofthen hunting back in Sweden, which taught me a lot. I basically want to have the right to carry a firearm in case something would happen. Every day I read in the papers about how smal girls get raped, robbed or even murdered. I'd like to feel safer, which I would with a weapon. Also, in my line of work (Taxi driver at night), there are a lot of risks. Seven days a week I drive home drunk pepole and junkies. Most of the time I walk home. I enjoy the fresh air and it’s the only time in the time I get to be alone and have it calm. It’s during these walks I’m scared the most. I see a lot of terrible stuff going down at that time of the day. Anyway, I know how serious a weapon is, and I know what it can do to a person. I would never brandish or childishly play around with it. A gun is not a toy. I will handle it with the respect it deserves.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:In my weapon storage locker back in my house or in a weapon box.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:I had a weapon license back in sweden, I was always going on hunting trips with my friend and my family.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Jay Tyle, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Last edited by Jay_Tyle on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jay_Tyle

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm License] Jay_Tyle. Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm License] Jay_Tyle.

Post by Jay_Tyle Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:05 pm

I Just name changed, Hope the criminal rec is gone.

Jay_Tyle

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm License] Jay_Tyle. Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm License] Jay_Tyle.

Post by Dallas_McClaine Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:11 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm License] Jay_Tyle. Logo3ss

Dear Mr Tyle,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II,
Dallas McClaine,
Los Santos Police Department.

Dallas_McClaine
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down