1.4) Race: Asian
1.5) Phone number: 1059529
1.6) Current resident: Palomino Creek
1.7) Current occupation: Car Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: Robbed

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile Firearm License
3.2) Desired firearms: (Desert Eagle) Handguns, (.45/9mm Caliber) Handguns

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Hi there, I'm David Pitervon would like to request permission to license to protect my friends and myself. profession in which I live is a Car Mechanic. In recent years I have been getting the events that I experienced the robbery. so many people forced to give money to robbers. I felt I really needed guns to protect themselves from crime. therefore, I requested permission to obtain this license in order to protect myself and my friends. I live in Palomino Creek has been able to issue Gangs crime. In one day there is killing about five to eight people became victims of murder and robbery. I as an ordinary citizen can only hope that someone can drive out evil and protect the alley Palomino Creek. My wish to have firearms in case of doing my activities are fishing and others. maybe I'm doing the activity suddenly there was a robber who asked for my money. Then I have lost money on the street because I had to choose options such as life or death? Then I was forced to give my money to the robbers. Maybe because I was not armed, he could easily threaten me to give her money. I wondered why the police can not always rely on in the city, therefore I am as ordinary citizens who can not do anything to protect the Palomino Creek when in trouble and I can be calm to do my activities in Los Santos, just maybe I can help others when there is threatening to give the money to the robber. I swear, if I committed a crime in Los Santos, you can take back the license that you have given me. I know how to use guns properly. Therefore, have the right and license to store a firearm with me each time it makes me feel more secure when doing activities anywhere. Thank you for reading. We hope you choose the best.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: The weapon will always be with me when I was not home, when I was in my house I will keep in a safe place

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: No

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I'm level 6
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I'm understood

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, David Pitervon, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

David Pitervon

Back to top Go down

Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] David Pitervon

Post by Dallas_McClaine on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:08 pm

Dear Mr Pitervon,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Frequent Grammar and Spelling mistakes

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 15/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II,
Dallas McClaine,
Los Santos Police Department.

Dallas_McClaine
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down