Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Roman Demidov

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Roman Demidov Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Roman Demidov

Post by Roman_Demidov Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:53 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Roman Demidov
1.2) Date of birth: 28/02/1978
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 1061613
1.6) Current resident: Rodeo, Los Santos
1.7) Current occupation: Car Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: In last few months, I have spent 12 nights and days in hospital and I have been robbed several times.At El Corona three spanish man shot me some weeks ago to back and to legs.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle and Kevlar vest.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
Every night robbery murder is a common phenomenon especially near my house at the beach.
At daylight is again more safer because a lot of people moving downtown but there are also places where witness eye can not reach.My job is to help car owners who have their own legal car, but sometimes are waiting criminals, who wants to rob me or even kill me.I meet people who are sometimes kind and sometimes bad, like criminals who takes everything from you what they want.East side of the city, you must open your eyes if you working, because most dangerous people are living there.I have been threatened several times to kill because I am asked money from people for my good work.Sometimes I dont get my money from them,because I need to run or just drive away.Attacks by someone are regular feature to public workers.I would like to own firearm license because then I can stand against attackers if its necessary,but I cant do it without license.At night, many streets are without streetlights and I drive hurry trough these places, because I'm afraid that someone attacks me again.But when the criminals starts to do something to me, they stop it with bullets or knifes.In many cases people who are victims in crime, they are just in wrong place at wrong time, like me.I would like to request to use firearm because my job is very risky.For my unluck I meet a very strange people.I'm tired to fear that I lose my life by someone hand.I would like to live in peace,and feel so that I and my close people are protected and they can live safely.If I own a weapon that gives me an advantage against criminals and I can protect myself until
police arrives.I will protect with weapon my loved ones, and if necessary other people who are under attack by criminals.I think I'm the right person to hold a defense weapon because I am at age what it needs and I dont have criminal background.I know how to use weapon safely and when to use it.The using of weapons against another human is always the last option what I would use.I dont use never weapons for illegal purposes and I'm ready to take full responsibility for using legal weapon.We can live for better and safer tomorrow if we can protect us.Thanks to Los Santos police station.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: At home I will lock my firearms to coded-safe, then people who dont have right to use firearm cant hold it in their hand. If I'm at work, I hold it in my weapon holster located at my belt what is hidden to other people's eyes.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I'm
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Roman Demidov, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Roman_Demidov

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Roman Demidov Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Roman Demidov

Post by Fahimul_Rita Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:15 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Roman Demidov Logo3ss

Dear Mr Roman Demidov,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum