Louis Casolaro [Non-Governmental Firearm Application]

Post by Henry Spits on Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:17 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Louis Casolaro
1.2) Date of birth: < 24/8/1984
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Italian American.
1.5) Phone number: 13728
1.6) Current resident: < 19 Hawthorn Ave, Temple.
1.7) Current occupation: < Car Mechanic.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < I was taking my dog for a walk in Glen Park when approximately six blue wearing gang bangers rushed at me, attacked me and took my money. One had an MP7 Pernach, I have no clue how he got it but I was so fearful. Two things like that've happened. I was also attacked at the airport for saying I'm an Italian. I was also thrown off a hill after a call for the mechanic hotline. Luckily the hill wasn't too steep so I didn't face death or confront with brutal injuries but I managed to survive. I am grateful of this, but I hope I could obtain a firearm legally to defend myself from these issues. I don't want to have to hide around from the government and obtain a weapon illegally, that is the purpose of this application - to be safe, legally.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Beretta M93 (Deagle)

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I am requesting this firearm license because as stated above my victim experiences have been truly brutal. I love this state of 'Andreas and I have a lot of relatives living here. I don't want to leave because this city is truly a souvenir of the United States. I also want it to keep me secured and safe when doing mechanic jobs and just as well strolling around parks. I am aware of the rules, and I know how to operate a gun. I had a weapon license in New Jersey. I also want to use it only under for self-defense but mainly to not have to look in my rear-view mirror when I get in my car, constantly look up to the bathroom mirror when I brush my teeth. It's no way to live happily and safely, and I truly do, love the United States. I would also like to assure the government of 'Andreas that you don't need to worry about me doing stupid shit and abusing the license. I am a fully responsible citizen of America, which is the reason my criminal record is CLEAN. Also, a lot of house thieving operations take place in Temple. Two men tried to steal my TV, though I called the police and they arrived. If the unit wasn't available and I showed my face, most likely it would've been me on NBC news being shot dead. Those criminals would laugh, and I want to protect myself against people who think they can just criminalize their way through live and take whatever people's hardwork and earnings just for their boss, or whatever. Thank you.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: It will be hidden in my rented towtruck in the locked glove box. I will have a spare key to access it at my house.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Louis Casolaro, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Henry Spits

Back to top Go down

Re: Louis Casolaro [Non-Governmental Firearm Application]

Post by Fahimul_Rita on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:04 pm

Dear Mr Luis Casolaro,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum