Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Govermental firearm application Xavier Holloway]

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Govermental firearm application Xavier Holloway] Empty [Non-Govermental firearm application Xavier Holloway]

Post by Nightmare5078 Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:27 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Xavier
1.2) Date of birth: 2/22/1976
1.3) Sex: / Male
1.4) Race: Black
1.5) Phone number: 1061627
1.6) Current resident: Idlewood
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: Robbed, kidnapped and even shot at.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Colt
4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Alright, I have lived in Los Santos for about 8 years now. Being a citizen in Los Santos is incredible. Reason why, is because Los Santos is a very dangerous place. I'm a mechanic for a living. I've been robbed and even shot at. I was working one night and some gang in Idle wood just pulls up and just pop open the trunk. Before I know it, I'm on the ground bleeding to death. They took my wallet, my Identification and ever more stuff. They left me naked on the streets. It was scary for me. Three weeks after that incident. I was scared to work at night. I had to work at night though, because I had to do both shift in order to earn my money. I didn't work for three weeks and I couldn't go outside. Everyday my bills would stack up on the table. So I had no choice but to work late at night again. I was helping some girl, her car was damage. There was smoke coming from the hood. So I stopped and took a look. Except I was stupid enough to do such a thing. It was basically a trap for me. Once I open the hood, the girl slam it down on my head. Next thing you know a van pulls over and three mans come out of the car with a mask. They threw me in the car and beat the shit out of me. I was walking all the way back home. They took my car and everything in it. It was horrible. I thought Los Santos cops would be around, but the truth is they're not around when you need them to be. Due to arresting other fools on the streets. Los Santos crime rate as increase over time, it's way too dangerous. Lack of education equals more gang bangers and killers. It's insane. Cops do a great job in keeping the streets clean, but during the night. I don't see them around. I usually see two or three cruisers. Before I came to Los Santos, I lived in Florida. There I went to military school and fought in Iraq. I had a chose either hustle or become something of myself. I chose to help the country out. I have experience in using guns, I know how to use them the correct way and not the wrong way. After serving in the Military for 8 years. A friend of mine told me that Los Santos is a great place to live after retiring from the Military, I decided to move there. It was alright for one year, except when the years passed. There was more gang bangers on the streets, killing and dealing. I've been shot in the back, during a middle of a drive-by. Near my neighborhood. The bullet went through my back and almost went in my spine. Doctor said that I was lucky that the bullet didn't hit my spine or I wouldn't be able to walk. After that incident I became paranoid every time I see a person with baggy clothes, walking right pass me. I begin to take a bat with me to my work. Except that didn't work when some dude try to rob me. He pull out his gun and aim it towards me. He laughed in my face, then said give me your money. So I gave it to him. I'm tired of getting robbed. I need to protect myself as-well, Cops can't be everywhere at the same time. When you need them. This is why I'm asking permission from the officers and the government, to let me have a firearm license. I would just buy one off the street. But that's not a smart thing to do, since I know I will get busted quickly. This is why I need your permission. I will only use it for self-defense. I won't shoot it at all. I know how to shoot one, but I'm not going to risk on taking someone's life away. I would only scare them.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:
It will be stored at home in my safe box.
When I'm working it will be stored in my holster.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: No.

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, IXavier_Holloway, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Nightmare5078

Back to top Go down

[Non-Govermental firearm application Xavier Holloway] Empty Re: [Non-Govermental firearm application Xavier Holloway]

Post by Fahimul_Rita Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:01 pm

[Non-Govermental firearm application Xavier Holloway] Logo3ss

Dear Mr Xavier Holloway,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Notes: Your apllication was almost turning into a story, on the renewals try drift away from that please.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum