PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Luis Fernandez
1.2) Date of birth: 1/4/1990
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Latino
1.5) Phone number: 106-14-55
1.6) Current resident: Victory ST nr 551
1.7) Current occupation: Car Mechanic.

2.1) Past victim experiences: As a mechanic, I meet new people every day and its not easy to deal with some of them. I lost a lot of money being robbed by some ''costumers'' and that could be easyly avoided by using a gun in self defence. People just randomly call with fake emergencys and I have to attend them because I can never know who will rob me or who not. In several ocasions I have been badly injured by bullet wounds because of the people who robbed me.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Colt .45 or Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
Before I moved to Los Santos, I lived in Vice City where people are friendly and nice, I am not saying that all of them was nice and friendly but a high ammount of the people I attended as a mechanic in there it was. Now when I moved to Los Santos it seems like the world went upside down and there are more criminals than normal citizens. Thats why I request this firearm license, to protect myself and keep doing my job. I now live in a suburb hood of Los Santos where many violent people live. Without a self defence method surviving and making a living is very hard. I have been the victim of countless muggings and serious threats that I have experienced, it really is a life or death situation everyday on the job. Some day I will probably appear dead in a bag by some gangbangers who just wanted to play a joke on a man who was doing his job to earn some money to make a living.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:
It will be stored under the seat of my car inside of a locked box and I will only use it if I see my life is being in danger.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:No
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Luis Fernandez, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Luis_Fernandez

Back to top Go down

Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Luis Fernandez

Post by Marcus_W on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:18 am

Dear Mr Fernandez,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Not meeting basic requirements. (Not meeting 250 words basic criteria in question 4.1)

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 13/4/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II Marcus Woodson,
Los Santos Police Department.

Marcus_W
Trainee Licensing Officer
Trainee Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down