Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Trevon Jackson

3 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Trevon Jackson Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Trevon Jackson

Post by smcneely Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:26 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Trevon Jackson
1.2) Date of birth: 25/01/1982
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: African American
1.5) Phone number: 62533
1.6) Current resident: 1901 South Winnabego Road, East Los Santos, SA
1.7) Current occupation:Unemployed

2.1) Past victim experiences: Robbed, Stabbed, Shot at, Car jacked, Car has been keyed.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Pistol

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: The reason I would like to posses a firearm is because many times I have been in a situation where I am unable to defend myself. Someone will come up and stab or rob me, and I can't do anything but call 911. I would like to be able to defend myself in these situations, as well as protect my daughter, who has autism. She is in a wheelchair, and is even more helpless than I am. She is the one thing that keeps me going, and I would not want anything to happen to her. I have also seen situations where other people are being attacked, and I would like to be able to help them as well. If I was to be approached on the street and some idiot pulled a knife on me and tried to stab me, if I have no way to defend myself, that is just one more statistic. If I have a weapon, I can defend myself, and save one more life. Back to my daughter, I would hate to have someone come up and attempt to steal my car with her inside. If we were coming home from her doctor in Las Venturas, traveling through Dillimore, and we were approached by three bikers with switchblades, I want to defend my daughter. This would be the only reason I would EVER use my weapon. It would be to protect myself or my loved ones. I thank you for reviewing my application, and hope that you will make a decision in my favor.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: If I am at home, in a locked safe under my desk. If I am in the car, in the center console.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

((This application is similar to this one but I am the same player, just namechanged. If you want me to re-write the application, I'll be happy to.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Trevon Jackson, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

smcneely

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Trevon Jackson Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Trevon Jackson

Post by smcneely Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Just adding on here, I JUST namechanged, like right now, and the person who had this char last had a criminal record. It carried over, and now I have it. I'm talking with admins about voiding it or something, but don't take it into account or do anything with the app yet. Will update when fixed.

smcneely

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Trevon Jackson Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Trevon Jackson

Post by jose4652 Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:14 pm

((This is true because i was Trevon Jackson, i did have a criminal record so i name changed.))

jose4652

Back to top Go down

Post by smcneely Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:02 am

Yeah, I'm not getting a response back on my support ticket, nor will any leads help me. You can compare our two IP's / Ask a lead admin about the namechanges and the dates on the criminal record, you will see that I as a person didn't commit any crimes on this char.

smcneely

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas_McClaine Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:04 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Trevon Jackson Logo3ss

Dear Mr Jackson,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal Record

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II,
Dallas McClaine,
Los Santos Police Department.

Dallas_McClaine
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum