[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Brian_Robinson

Post by Brian_Robinson on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:41 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Brian_Robinson
1.2) Date of birth: < 26/10/1988
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Black
1.5) Phone number: 4155
1.6) Current resident: < Pershing Square, Flower Street, Apartment 6, first floor.
1.7) Current occupation: < None.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < I've been in a conflict recently, and nearly got shot at;I escaped with luck, but I still got my arm broken, due to a strong bat hit.This was because I have spoken to a Mafia kid and I told him to stop following me.I also have been scammed once and robbed when I bought a car.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Colt

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < Hello, I am Brian Robinson, a citizen of U.S.A, San Andreas.I'm living in Pershing Square, and I often leave my cartel to communicate with other people.We all know that Los Santos is a great city, a big one that has many employees and citizens that love to live their life in it.I'm one of them, but recently as the police said at news, criminal activities has increased and we all need to stay at light to avoid the crimes.I had many friends, but all of them left the city just because of it.They were victims of robbing, scamming and even RAPING.It all happens when you go past another "gang" cartel and walk like a normal civilian to see around the city.We need to go sightseeing every place of the city when we're new, right?I've red many newspapers that told us all that we're nearly in great danger due to gang activities;they all grow and you can't be safe like in the old days.I'm a citizen of this city for 22 years, and I've never seen so much crime in my lifetime.I have spoken to some of my friends and they recommended me to apply for a firearm license to keep it after me, just in case.I have had a conflict earlier when I was trying to sell my car.They robbed me it, and even hit me till I bled.
I am in need of the license to protect myself, as a citizen of Los Santos.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:In my car, my suitcase or my waistband.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: -

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I am. ((level 16))
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:Yes, I did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, [i]Brian Robinson/i], hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Brian_Robinson

Back to top Go down

Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Brian_Robinson

Post by Fahimul_Rita on Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Dear Mr Brian Robinson,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Not stating a proper reason on obtaining a firearm.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 13/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down