Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Memphis Slater

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Memphis Slater Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Memphis Slater

Post by Memphis_Slater Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:12 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1) Full name: Memphis Slater
1.2) Date of birth: 12/08/1978
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number:
1.6) Current resident: Las Colinas - Trailer park
1.7) Current occupation: Car mechanic
2.1) Past victim experiences: I have been robbed numerous times, When I am out on a mechanic calls, people will stage fake car refueling just to rob me. I was seriously injured from one robbery where the mugger shot my right leg when I did not comply. I have also been robbed twice fishing at the Santa Monica Pier and while I was fishing from my Dingy.

FIREARM INFORMATION
3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Colt .45 or Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
I have been living in the Los Santos area for quite some time now, 8 years to be exact. Upon moving from Liberty City I quickly learnt the ways of Los Santos city. It has its moments of greatness, from the many people I have encountered; most have been quite nice and friendly. Now getting to the bad part of the city, which in my opinion is around 65% of the total population, is full of mobsters, gangs, muggers etc. This is why I am in need of some sort of protection for myself, for when I am unable to call the police for help or if the police are unable to assist me at the time.

My past experiences with the LS police haven't been the greatest because they have so much to deal with in this city; it takes time for them to respond to a distress call. For my job, working as a mechanic and fishing around the Santa Monica Pier is hard as it is - but when you factor in all the muggings and serious threats that I have experienced, it really is a life or death situation everyday on the job, I have been mugged and beaten to almost near death countless times just for doing my work, I work hard every day only to be a victim of abuse and robbed cleanly of my hard earned money. If I don't have any way to protect myself, I will soon be just another murder victim featured on LS news station.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:
In my Towtrucks glovebox, the glovebox has a lock with a combination that only I know. If I feel the need to bring it with me on an occasion, I may use a gun holster.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION
5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))
6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I'm level 11.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes and yes I understand the EULA.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Memphis Slater, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Memphis_Slater

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Memphis Slater Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Memphis Slater

Post by Chris_Iverson Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:08 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Memphis Slater Logo3ss

Dear Mr Slater,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer Chris Iverson,
Los Santos Police Department.

Chris_Iverson
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum