Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm License] Enrique Mendez

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm License] Enrique Mendez Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm License] Enrique Mendez

Post by Enrique Mendez Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:34 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Enrique Mendez
1.2) Date of birth: < 26/02/1989
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Latino.
1.5) Phone number: 909090
1.6) Current resident: < El Corona
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic and Fisherman
2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed and almost killed

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < My reasons why I want this license is simple, I need something to defend myself from a criminal activity that could have happened to me. My main job is a car mechanic, a lot of people who contact mechanics to repair their vehicles, but there are some people who call the mechanic and then robbed him, Instead of getting money from repairing his car, instead giving the money. I was forced to give money because if I do not give, they are robbing would hurt even kill me. So I really need this license to protect myself from people who tried to rob me at work. And my side job is a fisherman, the sea is very much a robber who could go up to my boat while fishing, and I was dorced again to give my money to them. Instead of getting money from fishing, instead giving the money to robber. So I need this license to protect myself while fishing. I will use this weapon if I get this license, to protect myself and not to conduct a criminal or something. Once again I need this license. Thank you.
Best Regards.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: When I'm going to somewhere, it will be stored in my waist holster, and when I'm home or sleep, It will be stored in cabinet with a combination of numbers for security.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: Yes
5.3) If yes, state the reason: I have made a firearm license before, but it revoked because I lied about not being revoked. I've been revoked for four times.

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I'm level 13
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I do

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Enrique Mendez, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Enrique Mendez

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm License] Enrique Mendez Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm License] Enrique Mendez

Post by Fahimul_Rita Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:44 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm License] Enrique Mendez Logo3ss

Dear Mr Enrique Mendez,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Lack of effort.
- Not meeting basic requirements. (250 words ATLEAST in Q4.1)
- Story telling.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 16/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum