PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: David Pitervon
1.2) Date of birth: 02/10/1988
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Asian
1.5) Phone number:1059529
1.6) Current resident: Palomino Creek
1.7) Current occupation: Car Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: This week I've been killed by someone who has a firearm. I do not know what the problem was and he immediately shot at me and a friend from the front of the car. He shot part of my head and my friend. then he immediately ran to his car after I called the police. because I was not armed, I could not stop the fight and his deeds.[/b]

FIREARM INFORMATION
3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: When I had been in Los Santos there is no murder or armed robbery there. Then when I already know and have friends, I just knew that it was murder or armed robbery are everywhere. in los santos I thought there was no cruelty like this. First I lived in the Marina. because the area was not safe in my opinion, many robberies and murders. I immediately moved to Palomino Creek area that is safe from criminals. there I am trying to identify with the people around who are in Palomino Creek. and I wondered about the gunmen. His examples like: "Why are you armed in Los Santos?" Then he answered me seriously. His example: "Because in the area of Los Santos are now many criminals who roam. Therefore I am armed to eradicate crime in Los Santos." Then I find out why in Los Santos has a lot of crime. Then I found someone who can help the problems in Los Santos. and I already knew what it was murder, robbery, and all acts that called crime and I have been taught by all my friends who have experienced the area and the situation in Los Santos. My reasons for getting a license is to fight crime in Los Santos and make Los Santos be safe. People in Los Santos afraid and will not do anything when they know that other people have weapons, because that would not risk living there right? Thank you for reading and understanding the story at the time living in Los Santos, I hope you make the right decision for me and allowed me to eradicate criminals.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:In my car, In my house when I was at home.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:Yes

EULA: I, David Pitervon, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

David Pitervon

Back to top Go down

Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - David_Pitervon

Post by Fahimul_Rita on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Dear Mr David Pitervon,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Mixing IC with OOC in Q2.1.
- Story telling.
- Not stating a proper reason for obtaining a firearm license.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 12/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down