[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Lance_Marcel

Post by Lance_Marcel on Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:27 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Lance_Marcel
1.2) Date of birth: 25/10/1990
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Black
1.5) Phone number: 106-2421
1.6) Current resident: Jefferson Motel, Jefferson.
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic.

2.1) Past victim experiences: <

1. I was buying a sprunk from the local Ten Green Bottles Bar when three mexican thugz put glocks to my head asking for my wallet. I gave them all i had on me and they still gave me a shot in the right forearm.
2. I was refilling my car at the Idlewood gas station when an asian man with a katana mugged my for my wallet once again. He got off scot free because there were no witnesses.
3. When i was walking in my neighbourhood (Idlewood) two women came up to me wielding 9mm's once again asking for my wallet. Unluckily i was carrying over four grand with me and they took it all.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: a basic Desert Eagle, colt45 and a hunting knife.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < State minimum of 250 words

I have a lot of reasons of why i should be given the privilege of a firearm license. As many Law Enforcement Officers, paramedics know how dangerous Idlewood or Los Santos in general is. I need the firearm license to protect my younger siblings and elderly parents. They have no clue how nasty the people outside are since they are icelated inside their homes. I am a good samaritan as you may not know, if i see a mugging or a stick up i know what goes on in the mind of the victim. I want and will help that victim from the robber in any means necessary. I am a great shot so i will probably leave the most nonlethal injury to the robber. I would never do such a thing as to rob someone since i am not that kind of a person. Also i could help out the Law Enforcement Officers apprehend a criminal. This gun license you could grant me could be the best thing that would happen to the community. Not only could i grant security but also put down the actual crime rates. But as always, safety is first and i will alaways be watching my back. Also the worst thing about being a mechanic is when they call the mechanic hotline and it ends up as a holdup. This irritates me as i am trying to make a decent living. The point of this whole application is to aware you have all sorts of things a criminal is capable of and how you could counter it is to give me a gun license.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:
My firearms will be stored in my motel room and car, while the knife will be kept in my pocket for emergencies.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Lance Marcel, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Lance_Marcel

Back to top Go down

Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Lance_Marcel

Post by Fahimul_Rita on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:41 pm

Dear Mr Lance Marcel,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Not yet for filled the age of 21.
- Story telling.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply untill you meet the age of 21.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down