Post by Lyndon_Palooza on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:34 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Lyndon Palooza
1.2) Date of birth: < 7/3/1988
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Multiracial: Asian/White
1.5) Phone number: < 1061759
1.6) Current resident: < Los Flores Apartment Complex - Room Number: 16
1.7) Current occupation: < Car Mechanic, and a part time fisherman.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < My sister and I, Jolyon, share the apartment I am currently living in, and break-ins are frequent. I am currently sporting a prosthetic leg due to the last break in, where I had no way to defend my self at all. Gangs run the neighborhood near my house, and I have been shot at numerous times. They have stolen my car, they have beat my sister and I, and they have even sprayed my car with bullets. Sometimes I take walks through the neighborhood, and sometimes those walks result in muggings and robberies at gun point. Even people not from my neighborhood mess around near my house. Italians have come up to me with .50 cals and AK47's, demanding everything in my house and the keys to my car.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Colt .45, Desert Eagle, and a standard knife.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I work as a mechanic in Los Santos, and my tow truck has been robbed before. It took me AGES to get it back, and I still haven't got over the trauma from the frequent robberies at my home. I need something to defend myself. I am usually left defenseless in my home when the robberies occur. I currently am on the move, due to my current work in Los Santos. Back as a kid, I grew up in Los Venturas, where, as the saying goes, what happens in Los Venturas stays in Los Venturas, but for me that isn't the case. I was severely beaten by my father as a child, and now I know that anything that I go through now can be prevented with simple protection techniques. A fire arm would improve my state of living, hopefully reducing the amount of burglars coming into my house at night. The knife could be used as a easily concealed protection in dangerous situations where I do not have time to take out a gun. Also, in public my weapons could be used to prevent robberies and dangerous situations involving other citizens, and not my self. The desert eagle is a extremely efficient weapon, but not easily concealed. I would like to have it as a primary safety weapon, more so than the colt which is another efficient weapon, but it is easily concealed. I am hoping me having this license can put all this trouble to an end, it is severely affecting my everyday life. I can't go to sleep at night without being worried about getting robbed. The thugs near my house run the place. Something needs to be done about this.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Guns will be stored in my car during the day, and in my house at night when I sleep. When they are not in my car or in my house, they will be concealed on my person.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No, I have not had a guns license before.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Lyndon Palooza, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Last edited by Lyndon_Palooza on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:03 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing a few errors)

Lyndon_Palooza

Back to top Go down

Re: [Non-Government Application] Lyndon Palooza

Post by Marcus_W on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:56 am

Dear Mr Palooza,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II Marcus Woodson,
Los Santos Police Department.

Marcus_W
Trainee Licensing Officer
Trainee Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down