PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Juan Sentiano
1.2) Date of birth: 20/12/1986
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Black
1.5) Phone number: 1060733
1.6) Current resident: Felton
1.7) Current occupation: Car mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: Robbed five times and assaulted twice.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Glock/Colt/Beretta.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: First of all I live in Felton so I can't even go outside without getting assaulted or robbed or even raped if I am realy unlucky or if I walk in the wrong areas. And as I wrote above I have been robbed five times and assaulted twice and two of the robs were within two hours in the same night, and my friend and one his friend got shot not long ago because they got in the middle of a drive-by and they weren't even involved in it. (And that is not my reason that I want to get revenge on the guy who shot them or anything like that.) So I think that I am realy lucky that I have not been shot yet or anything like that. And now there is even more chaos in Felton because of those Nazists that live abit north of Felton so I realy need protection now because I constantly see them over at Felton shooting someone or robbing someone, and I have acctiualy seen a man get killed by these nazis (He was killed by a Sniper.) but I was lucky enough to get away before they shot me. And there are these other guys from Seville to that constantly come and shoot at every one that is in Felton when they arrive, so I am pretty much in danger every day of my life and I can't afford a new house or anything so I can't move out of there. So yeah that's pretty much my reason that I need a firearm license.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In my house and on me in special occations like if it's late at night.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: --

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes level four on this one level eleven on another one and eight on another.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Juan Sentiano, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Juan_Sentiano

Back to top Go down

Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Juan Sentiano

Post by Marcus_W on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:54 am

Dear Mr Sentiano,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
-Numerous grammar/spelling mistakes

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 11/4/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Marcus Woodson Police Officer II,
Los Santos Police Department.

Marcus_W
Trainee Licensing Officer
Trainee Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down