PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Raymond Hill
1.2) Date of birth: 23/03/1981
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 7227
1.6) Current resident: Suite 142, Persing Square
1.7) Current occupation: SEO of DNetwork

2.1) Past victim experiences: I've been robbed several times and a few vehicles have been stolen from me.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: .45 caliber

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
Dear License Deparment,

I'm requesting a firearms license for the protection of my person and my properties. As the leader of a company in the city of Los Santos I've a lot of responsibility. This responsibility goes from owning and managing my personal properties to business investments and bank accounts. Thanks to this 'succes' the mafia and other criminal organisations always have an eye on me. I've a lot of money and thus they hope for a big randsom if they manage to kidnap or extort me. This isn't only a big issue for me but also for my fellow colleagues.

Next to protecting myself there is also the part of protecting our parking lot. As my company is also dealing with motorised vehicles it's a hunting spot for car thiefs. They often want to steal the vehicles and they are not afraid to use violence or firepower. Due to this high criminal risk my costomers are also afraid to even think of buying a vehicle from my company. With the use of my license I would be able to buy a firearm which will give me the ability to drive them back if they are trying to attack me with theirs. This will make my business more secure and give me the ability to have a normal costumer friendly business again. Of course I will use the firearm according to the rules stated in the EULA.

I'm thanking you for reading this application, and I hope that I can recieve a response shortly.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:
In my safe or concealed on my person. Depending on the situation.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: n/a
5.3) If yes, state the reason: n/a

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Raymond Hill, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Roger_Artois

Back to top Go down

Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Raymond Hill

Post by Fahimul_Rita on Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Dear Mr Raymond Hill,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down