PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Natasha Petrova
1.2) Date of birth: 30/12/1985
1.3) Sex: Female
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 1050461
1.6) Current resident: 192 Blackwater Avenue Idlewood, Los Santos
1.7) Current occupation: Unoccupied

2.1) Past victim experiences: Robbery, once (April 2nd, 2010)

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Navy Knife (Hunting Knife), Colt. 45 Kimber Custom (Desert Eagle)

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: I was working for Seattle Police Department when I first set my foot in Los Santos. As a homicide detective, I was ordered to investigate the cold cases that SPD (Seattle Police Department) was working on for many years. However, after hearing the fact that my Washington State Firearm License (Approved by Seattle Police Department and State Government) would not be valid in the states of San Andreas, I was instructed not to carry my service weapons during my investigation in Los Santos. During the intense and long investigation, I was informed that I no longer work for Seattle Police Department. Ever since then, I have been living in Los Santos, coping with the unending violence on the streets. At first, I was confident that I would be able to protect myself without any firearms; I thought my experience as a homicide detective might help. However, I was proven wrong fairly quickly. On April 2nd, 2010, after visiting my friend in All Saints General Hospital, two African American males slowly approached me. Intimidated by their presence, I asked them if they needed my assistance. All of a sudden, both of them pulled out semi-automatic handguns from their waistband, aiming directly at my head. With nervous tone, they demanded me to hand them my wallet. To be honest, I was very horrified and I wished I had my service pistol around my waist. Even though the two robbers ended up with fleeing the scene without hurting anyone (A police officer happened to pass by), it was the most intense moment in my life. As a registered resident of Los Santos, I’m pursuing a life without a criminal record. Moreover, I am willing to obtain the personal firearm license, not only to protect my life, but also to promote the safety of those whom I dearly love.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: My handgun would be stored in my holster or a safe box, which is installed in the glove compartment of my car.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: None

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes. Currently, level 8
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Natasha Petrova, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Natasha_Petrova

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED] Natasha Petrova

Post by Milot_Conteliano on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:14 pm

Dear Miss Petrova,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead.Officer Milot Conteliano,
Los Santos Police Department.

Milot_Conteliano
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down