1.5) Phone number:1055949
1.6) Current resident: < Current home address
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed, raped, beaten, shoted

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < MP5 / Shotgun / Colt / desert eagle / knife

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < State minimum of 250 words
I’m applying for personal firearm licenses because I live in dangerous district know as East Los Santos. The violence Is raised too much even when I leave my house I’m taking a risk, being robbed, I can be beaten. People are abusing my weakness.

I’m working as a mechanic, which Is a little risky. I need to fix, repair, re-paint cars. People are calling from all over the town. When I receive a call I must help the costumer and I take a risk. Usually the places where dominates Afro-American population like playa de Seville, Las Collinas, gleen park, ganton, idlewood, Jefferson, East Los Santos, El Corona as well, I’m being robbed, kicked, sometimes cut and even shot.

I want to protect my property as well. While I’m on my duty my house and when I get back I see my wall tagged over by tags , someone Is breaking the lock and enters the house, stealing items from it. I saw people tagging my property two times but they had baseball bats and I was scared to take any action to stop them, I could only call the police and wait them to arrive at the crime scene and till the cops arrive the bad guys are running away.

I own brand new white virgo with nice silver rims and nice front and back bumper, It’s parked outside my house, since I don’t have garage. My car was wrecked, scratched couple of times, broken window. I saw people how they are doing It, but In most of the cases I’m scared to take any action against them, because they may be armed.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: While I'm on duty my firearm will be with me and while I'm home my firearm would be hid under my bed.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Manuel Gonzales, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Manuel_Gonzales

Back to top Go down

Re: [DENIED] Manuel_Gonzales

Post by Milot_Conteliano on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:31 am

Dear Mr Gonzales,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Unauthorized non govermental firearm applications.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 16/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer Milot Conteliano,
Los Santos Police Department.

Milot_Conteliano
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down