Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Esteban Perez

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Esteban Perez Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Esteban Perez

Post by Esteban_Perez Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:26 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Esteban Perez.
1.2) Date of birth: < 01/01/YYYY
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Spanish Latino.
1.5) Phone number: 1047319.
1.6) Current resident: < 666 Hellman way, Las Colinas.
1.7) Current occupation: < Part-time Mechanic.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < The victim experiences I have undertook have a fairly long list, I have been stabbed in the leg twice, I've been robbed at gun point and my house which is in a gang area has been robbed a fair few times and beat up with a metal baseball bat and finally the worst, my sister was raped and ran away because of the disgusting feelings she'd been having after the offence.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Colt. (( Desert Eagle ))

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: I would like to obtain a Firearm license for protection cirumstances only, it will be used as a deterrent only. I live in a tightly knitted gang area and are constantly surrounded by various gang members who are witty, as the LSPD must already know. I work as a Mechanic and on some call-outs I can be moved into other gang areas, also working as a Mechanic I gain a decent amount of money, the gang members saw the oppurtunity and on one night, raided my house for all I had, I lost everything, meaning I couldn't do what I planned to - move out of the gang area. My sister who also lived with me, was raped by the gang members and ran away, she says you she won't come back until its sorted - I need this license to support my family, including my sister.

If I gained the license I would be able to obtain self-defense skills and protect my family from low-life thugs, like the ones who hang around Las Colinas and destory peoples lives, without even thinking about the consequences. My family is really at a disadvantage and I can't support my family fully when I am being constantly harrased by these people, hopefully you'll make the right decision not just for my welfare but for my families welfare.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In my house or in my vehicle, anywhere where it can be protection for myself.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: Never.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A.

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Esteban Perez, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Esteban_Perez

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Esteban Perez Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Esteban Perez

Post by Chris_Iverson Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:42 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Esteban Perez Logo3ss

Dear Mr Perez,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Lack of effort.
- Not answering all required questions.
- Not meeting basic requirements. (Not meeting 250 words basic criteria in question 4)

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 09/04/2010

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II, Chris Iverson
Los Santos Police Department.

Chris_Iverson
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down