PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Jean Artois
1.2) Date of birth: 23/03/1971
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 7227
1.6) Current resident: Long Street 12, 589511 Blueberry
1.7) Current occupation: Taxi drivers

2.1) Past victim experiences:I've been robbed twice and I've got several attempts on me

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: .45 caliber, 6 Inch+ Bladed Weapons

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:

Hello Madame, Monsiour,

I'm applying for a weapon license so that I can have more security in my life. Currently as a taxi driver I'm open to danger due to the passengers and the area's I drive in. I've already been a victim serveral times as you can see in my answer at question two. Due to these relative high number I feel like I need more protection in order to function better witin my job area. Of course I will only use it after the opposite party has brandished his/her gun. And only fire after that party has fired. Since I need to be able to use it quickly and swiftly in case of an emergency I would like to have a license for a small .45 caliber.

Next to this caliber I would like to request a license for knifes with a lenght of more then 6+ inch. I need those for my sport. I do Asian fighting and in the higher classes they require that you bring your own katana, especially within the higher ranks and matches.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:
In the safe in my house, unless I've them concealed on my person.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: I haven't
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: /
5.3) If yes, state the reason: /

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Jean Artois, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Roger_Artois

Back to top Go down

Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Jean Artois

Post by Chris_Iverson on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:37 pm

Dear Mr Artois,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Lack of effort.
- Not meeting basic requirements. (Not meeting 250 words basic criteria in question 4)

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 09/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II, Chris Iverson
Los Santos Police Department.

Chris_Iverson
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down