Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non Govermental Firearm License] Monica_Pierre.

2 posters

Go down

[Non Govermental Firearm License] Monica_Pierre. Empty [Non Govermental Firearm License] Monica_Pierre.

Post by Monica_Pierre Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:38 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Pierre Monica.
1.2) Date of birth: 04/09/1978
1.3) Sex: Female
1.4) Race: White.
1.5) Phone number: 7891.
1.6) Current resident: Red County 117, intersicsion 15814.
1.7) Current occupation: Car Mechanic.

2.1) Past victim experiences: I've been robbed few times while was on-duty as a car mechanic. I even have a scar on my back from a rob I've been attacked.
*Picture of Monica back attached, you can see a scar on her back says 'A'*

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile.
3.2) Desired firearms: .50 Berretta. (( deagle ))

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Hello my name is Monica Pierre, I'm 22 years old, I born at Denmark, Copenhagen the capital city of my home-country. I'm seeking to get a firearm license. A mobile one which I can buy a .50 Beretta special edition gun with him. ((( Deagle ))) As you know Los Santos, our country is very dangerous. There's a few hotspots of criminals and almost most of them is strapped. Some calls I'm getting as a car mechanic is from pepole trying to rob us because we're easy target, not armed, tired from working and most of time with cash on us from earlier work. If I'll get that firearm license I would buy the gun and place it in my holster. When a robber will try to attack me I will get him away from me, not with shooting ofcourse. First of all I will tell him to step back and to leave me else I will kill him ( Not that I will ) and If he won't step back and will aim on me too I will shoot his arm and make his weapon fall of the hand and in the meanwhile I will call the law, the govermental units as Los Santos Emergency medical technician(LS-EMT) and the Los Santos Police Department(LS-PD) and the San Andreas Sheriff Department(SA-SD). I'm promising you I won't abuse the firearm license for any bad reasons and I am fully agreeing and supporting the EULA and the LAW ENFORCEMNT in Los Santos, I can promise my firearm will be holstered and hided well.
(( 260/250 words. ))
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: If It'll be with me in my holster in the jacket and If It will be in my house It'll be in a safe.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:Nah.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: Nah.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Mhm, level 11 or 12.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Mhm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Monica Pierre, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Monica_Pierre

Back to top Go down

[Non Govermental Firearm License] Monica_Pierre. Empty Re: [Non Govermental Firearm License] Monica_Pierre.

Post by Chris_Iverson Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:18 pm

[Non Govermental Firearm License] Monica_Pierre. Logo3ss

Dear Ms. Pierre

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Numerous grammar/spelling mistakes.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 09/04/2010

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II, Chris Iverson
Los Santos Police Department.

(( Sorry but I lol'd, you do not answer with "Mhm" and "Nah" in a formal applications, also you have A LOT of grammar mistakes, be sure to work on it in case you decide to re-apply ))

Chris_Iverson
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down