Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Carl_Pitervon

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Carl_Pitervon Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Carl_Pitervon

Post by Maverick Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:18 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name:Carl_Pitervon
1.2) [b]Date of birth:01/05/1997
1.3) [b]Sex:Male
1.4) [b]Race:Asian.
1.5) [b]Phone number:1047535
1.6) [b]Current resident:Santa marina beach.
1.7) [b]Current occupation:Car Mechanic.

2.1) [b]Past victim experiences:Robbed

[b]FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model:Mobile.
3.2) [b]Desired firearms:(.45/9mm Caliber) Handguns, (.50 Caliber) Handguns.

4.1) [b]Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
Hi there im Carl i want to give two reason to get a firearm licenses.
First, I live in Santa Marina , there are many Thieves . I need strength to fight the thieves, but I do not have anything and I did not have any weapons to fight, I could only stand by and wait until my money stolen. Im been robbed several times I can not just rely on the police alone, because it is not at all where there are police or the police can not be to place quickly, for that I need a firearm to protect myself .I know that the police have a lot of work, for it may I can do less is to have a gun. A lot of people think I earn a lot of money, so it'd be clever to rob me for money , with firearms they may be afraid to steal my money. Los Santos has been pretty dangerous, and I just want to avoid the fact that theres actually crimes in Los Santos. I have experience in last week when I was walking around and someone with his car block me and he aim his gun to me he told me he will shoot if I do not want to give my money and I end up losing money because I can’t do anything I do not have a weapon. Personally I don't like weapons, since they are very dangerous .
My second reason to get a firearm licenses is to protect our friend and many people from thieves, everyone know in los santos there are so many thieves. My record Is i don’t have criminal record until now. My friends would be proud if I can protect them and I want it . I know how to handle a gun and I know its hard to get firearm licenses, but im need that to protect my friend and my family ,So that I and my friends can live in peace in the city of los santos .

Best Regards,
Carl_Pitervon

4.2) [b]Where will your firearm(s) be stored:In my holster,my house with already locked, or other safety place.

[b]BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No
5.2) [b]Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:N/A
5.3) [b]If yes, state the reason:N/A

[b](( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:Yes , level 6
6.2) [b]Did you read and understood EULA:Yes, im understood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]EULA
: I, Carl_Pitervon, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Carl_Pitervon Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Carl_Pitervon

Post by Chris_Iverson Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:33 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Carl_Pitervon Logo3ss

Dear Mr <Name>,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Numerous grammar/spelling mistakes.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 09/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II, Chris Iverson
Los Santos Police Department.

Chris_Iverson
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down