1.1) Full name: Nick Hart
1.2) Date of birth: 21/09/1983
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Asian
1.5) Phone number: 1059739
1.6) Current resident: Marina Canal
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic and Fisherman

2.1) Past victim experiences:
I have been robbed while selling fish and I lost all of my money.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Caliber 50 or Desert eagle.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
Well, My name is Nick Hart. I live in Marina Canal, Los Santos. Since I was little I've always seen crime happen here. From the start of sales of drugs, weapons and even very often happened robbery of the fishermen here. The robbers shot the victim, if not always willing to give money to the robber. I've also been a victim of it, I just sold my fish from fishing. when I returned to the marina canal and the robbers come to me directly aiming their guns to my head, I can not do anything about it because I have no weapons or anything that could make me fight them. they immediately took all the money from my fishing.
I am afraid this will happen again to me. So with this I want to make a firearm license because I was afraid when I'm fishing or selling fish they will rob me me again. I will use the firearm license was just to keep myself safe, or help others. I will not use it carelessly or shooting people with no apparent reason. I know little about how to use weapons. Because my father often used to teach me how to use weapons. I will use a firearm license is as good as possible and not break the rules and not to do crime. because I will use it to keep myself safe while fishing or a walk in the city of los santos. Thanks

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In my Holster on my belt or in my house.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:--
5.3) If yes, state the reason:--

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Nick Hart, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

nickhart

Back to top Go down

Re: [Non Governmental Firearm Aplication] Nick Hart

Post by Chris_Iverson on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:28 pm

Dear Mr Hart,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Numerous grammar/spelling mistakes.
- Incorrectly following the application format.
- Not meeting basic criteria of 250 words in question no. 4

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 09/04/Y2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II, Chris Iverson,
Los Santos Police Department.

Chris_Iverson
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down