PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Arya Yudha
1.2) Date of birth: < 21/01/1987
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Asian
1.5) Phone number: 1057778
1.6) Current resident: < Marina Mansion
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < I was robbed by a customer and my car was taken and then they destroy it

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < 6 Inch+ Bladed Weapons, (.45/9mm Caliber) Handguns, (.50 Caliber) Handguns.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I want a firearms license because I don't feel safe at my current work and defense my self from any crimes in my spare time. I work as a mechanic and also fishing, it also means a high thief risk when I do my work. I get robbed even before I started working as a mechanic, this makes me even more scared when I'm out on the streets. I am usually inside my tow truck, but they have already happened that people tried to rob me. I want to be out on the streets and at the same time feel safe. With a weapon license I would feel much more secured on the job. I could work more undisturbed and have less fear. The risk is so high in some streets so I do not dare to be there even if I want to. I want to be able to move freely and feel safe both in my spare time and at my work. I know there are many police officers but if anyone trying to rob me they will not be there soon enough. I want to be able to defend myself if the robber goes too far. Sometimes it happens that the robber gets too excited and do harm, or even kill. I do not want it to happen to me. I have a family, I can't leave them like that.
Anyway, I will be able to work more effectively. If I didn 't had to be afraid of being robbed and I would be able to defend myself instead with help of a weapon if it really needed I would feel safe, then I can protect myself if the robber goes too far.
So please, take this application into consideration.
Thank you.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: I will keep it in my car baggage or keep it at secret box at home.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Arya Yudha, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

satriayie

Back to top Go down

Re: [Non-Government FireArm Application] Arya Yudha

Post by Timothy_Bryson on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:21 am

Dear Mr Arya Yudha,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II, Timothy Bryson
Los Santos Police Department.

Timothy_Bryson

Back to top Go down