Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] - Samuel Vastola

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] - Samuel Vastola Empty [ACCEPTED] - Samuel Vastola

Post by Samuel_Vastola Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:42 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: <Samuel Vastola
1.2) Date of birth: < 14/3/1986
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Italian-American
1.5) Phone number: 1062255
1.6) Current resident: < Jefferson Hotel (Rented)
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < I've been Robbed and held at gun point outside Jefferson motel.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Colt.38 ((Desert Eagle))

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: I would like to obtain a Firearm under a lot of circumstances starting with the fact that I'm a mechanic and when some people call you to a certain location sometimes they try and rob you at gun point or even most of the call's that I get are in much dangerous places with such High crime rates and whenever i go around Jefferson or Grove street, even Seville, a lot of black people surround my tow-truck and start calling me racist names Such as a Guido, greaseball and much more, so i need a Firearm license, I'm tired and sick of going to work everyday fearing for my life that something might happen, and which I don't want to go to the stage where I will end up getting an Illegal Firearm without an license and get in trouble, because a Mechanic is the only thing that earns me money, I don't have any family to help me, So please understand what im going through.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: My Firearms will either be in my waist-holster if im going out on my mechanic job, or maybe inside my house in my wardrobe for a rainy day.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: Never.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: No, I've just turned level 2 BUT, this is a new account, On my recent account's I've been way past level 4.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes of course.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Samuel Vastola, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Samuel_Vastola

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] - Samuel Vastola Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] - Samuel Vastola

Post by Milot_Conteliano Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:18 pm

[ACCEPTED] - Samuel Vastola Logo3ss

Dear Mr Samuel Vastola,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
PO II Milot Conteliano,
Los Santos Police Department.

Milot_Conteliano
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum