Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non Governmental Firearm Application] Marc Harris

2 posters

Go down

[Non Governmental Firearm Application] Marc Harris Empty [Non Governmental Firearm Application] Marc Harris

Post by Marc_Harris Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:09 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Marc, Harris.
1.2) Date of birth: < 19/6/1984
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Black
1.5) Phone number: 1057977
1.6) Current resident: < 192 Jackson Road, Idlewood.
1.7) Current occupation: < Car Mechanic
2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed, Gang Violence

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < MP5, Pump Action Shotgun, .50 calibur gun.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Hello, I am Marcus.

I am not going to sit here and say that the LSPD and the Law Enforcement isn't doing a WONDERFUL job in protecting this city, but these times in Los Santos are extremely horrific with terrible crimes such as assault, rape, and even murder. Gangs are the one main key that usually cause crimes like this, but, now a days there are normal people, walking up and down these streets, that shoot first, then ask questions, or normal civilians that need to rob people, or deal these weapons, just to live. People are scared to leave their house without packing a weapon because these said law breakers, and I am one of these people.

Self defense has never been a big issue with me, back in the school yard I was a great fighter, and a wonderful athlete, I was able to hold my own, but now, holding my own consists of staying inside my house and watching these terrible crimes go on.

I am not the only one who needs defense in this world. I would hate to end up having to actually use the said firearm, if I do end up buying one. What has to be done, will be done.

Thank you.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: They will be stored securely locked in a safe, in the trunk of my Majesticr, and when I feel the need that I must take it out into the world, I'll have a secure holster for it.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes level 6
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Marc Harris, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Marc_Harris

Back to top Go down

[Non Governmental Firearm Application] Marc Harris Empty Re: [Non Governmental Firearm Application] Marc Harris

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:42 pm

[Non Governmental Firearm Application] Marc Harris Logo3ss

Dear Mr.Harris,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying. Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
-Criminal Record

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer
[Non Governmental Firearm Application] Marc Harris Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum